Chat Problems

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
Matt

Chat Problems

Post by Matt »

every time i go to online the chat takes forever it takes so long just to put 1 letter in. How do i fix these?
Scrappitt

Re: Chat Problems

Post by Scrappitt »

Hi Matt,

There is a long history of problems with the chat, it will basically work ok as long as you have a FPS of 35+ so it will depend on your connection and sometimes the connection of others in the camp. I can be chatting absolutely fine and then BANG! in comes someone with a bad connection and all I can type is wwwwwaaaaasssssdddddd. :mrgreen:
The only tip that I can give you is that if your FPS is lower than 35 then look up at the sky or floor and don't move. You will hopefully see your FPS go up. :biggthumbsup:

:shock:
Scrap

Officially Retired!
Matt

Post by Matt »

Scrappitt wrote:Hi Matt,

There is a long history of problems with the chat, it will basically work ok as long as you have a FPS of 35+ so it will depend on your connection and sometimes the connection of others in the camp. I can be chatting absolutely fine and then BANG! in comes someone with a bad connection and all I can type is wwwwwaaaaasssssdddddd. :mrgreen:
The only tip that I can give you is that if your FPS is lower than 35 then look up at the sky or floor and don't move. You will hopefully see your FPS go up. :biggthumbsup:

:shock:
well thats just it my frames per second could be like 40 something and it still do the same thing. It usaully keeps changing first it could be 50 then it be 17!
Milan

Post by Milan »

Matt wrote: well thats just it my frames per second could be like 40 something and it still do the same thing. It usaully keeps changing first it could be 50 then it be 17!
What kind of browser do you use?
So far IE6 is the best for this game... :baby:
Milan
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again..
Matt

Post by Matt »

Milan wrote:
Matt wrote: well thats just it my frames per second could be like 40 something and it still do the same thing. It usaully keeps changing first it could be 50 then it be 17!
What kind of browser do you use?
So far IE6 is the best for this game... :baby:
i think inernet browser 7 but the chat thing seems to be working better but only in small rooms!