The BadCon List

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
JackFrost

The BadCon List

Post by JackFrost »

This is a list ranging from Cheats- very bad connection- two accounts- messenger service- bad attitude- Hackers ETC
Report: Baby_Kripy drogba71 baybars Belarmino Jennifer Killzone100 cagari xxxfacexxx virus ThunderClouD turk_askeri
batuhan50 mucaht2 welano zzaday scorpio Pascual juan507

here are few players: If anybody wants to make a complaint or add some names. to this list please do so and tell us why! or if you think a name of a player should not be listed:
JackFrost

Re: The Trash List

Post by JackFrost »

Two more for the list. "Cheaters" ( _orkun_ & ReiS_AhmEt_ ) i myself and slapshot know this is true.
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

Heres one more Timberwolf

nokta- Immortal
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

I am not the Author of this forum : i don't know how or who open this Topic "The Trash List" > here. " my post have been under Elite List Revision!" I did not open this area. maybe timberwolf or remus did ? anyway it is a Good forum topic. and we have been talking about the The Trash List or Non/Elite List :cheers:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

kevbrav wrote:You must learn to lose my baby :) :twisted:
Losing over a fair game with like connections and such is true. We do not mean to make players out as "bad people". Sometimes it only the connection that makes them immortals. Please do not take this as "trash talk".
:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

kevbrav wrote:You must learn to lose my baby :) :twisted:
kevbrav don't call me you Baby ! are you some kind of a nut case, or crazy dude. maybe you need to be banned for 1 more week for being stupid? look at these photos maybe it will help you!
Remus

Post by Remus »

JackFrost wrote:Report: Baby_Kripy drogba71 baybars Belarmino Jennifer Killzone100 cagari xxxfacexxx virus ThunderClouD turk_askeri
In my opinion, welano and Belarmino are nice folks with good attitude.
I agree, their connection has issues from time to time, but I don't think that's a reason to be on the "trash" list.
Here we're talking about players with very bad connection and "immortals" most of the time.
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

Remus wrote:
JackFrost wrote:Report: Baby_Kripy drogba71 baybars Belarmino Jennifer Killzone100 cagari xxxfacexxx virus ThunderClouD turk_askeri
In my opinion, welano and Belarmino are nice folks with good attitude.
I agree, their connection has issues from time to time, but I don't think that's a reason to be on the "trash" list.
Here we're talking about players with very bad connection and "immortals" most of the time.

I understand what you mean - i don't have a problem with them!
i just place the names there, because of complaints from other players.
you may find a few more whose names don't need to be listed.
but i will post as Reports and complaints come to my attention, from other players. and i hope others will too. this should help.

welano and Belarmino are not on the "trash" list.

OK players if you find a name that should not be here please speak up or post new ones.
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

This list is very controversial.
Although many do not like players with bad attitude, one must take into consideration that many children here are trying to prove something. But I know that there are real morons, these yes, want to mess with everything here.
Use at the same time, messengers, share / collect passwords and accounts, use pages and programs in the background.
Almost all of them use computers bad, and bad connection.
They use every means to "bypass" the game features, bonuses, etc ...
If I happened to go into a field and find someone messing up the field, I can not fix anything, only the administrator can do this.
The feature, mute, can prevent you from swearing or give commands in the game but could not prevent him from returning again.
Close the camp? Only if I'm positioned at the top of the list field.
But this prevents others may enter and play in the same field.
In other words, you will have to endure and tolerate all these morons, if you want to play hopeless2.
I have said
:whatis:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

By_Enes wrote:
JackFrost wrote:This is a list ranging from Cheats- very bad connection- two accounts- messenger service- bad attitude- Hackers ETC
Report: Baby_Kripy drogba71 baybars Belarmino Jennifer Killzone100 cagari xxxfacexxx virus ThunderClouD turk_askeri

here are few players: If anybody wants to make a complaint or add some names. to this list please do so and tell us why! or if you think a name of a player should not be listed:
turk_askeri is big cheaters.. :evil: :evil:

turk_askeri is on the Trash List
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

Topz007 wrote:This list is very controversial.
Although many do not like players with bad attitude, one must take into consideration that many children here are trying to prove something. But I know that there are real morons, these yes, want to mess with everything here.
Use at the same time, messengers, share / collect passwords and accounts, use pages and programs in the background.
If I happened to go into a field and find someone messing up the field, I can not fix anything, only the administrator can do this.
The feature, mute, can prevent you from swearing or give commands in the game but could not prevent him from returning again.
In other words, you will have to endure and tolerate all these morons, if you want to play hopeless2.
I have said
To my understanding, i think? as this Trash List expands ..those who are put on it will have restrictions place on them, as to their ability. so that Cheating or whatever ETC . will not benefit them!
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

To all Hopeless 2 members ..if you know of any players that need to be placed on this list " The Trash List" as Remus calls it ! ..then fell free to tell us who they are and why you think they, should be listed. or if someones name should be removed.

Remember: it can affect them by having some privileges taken away!
this is to make Immortals less powerful as so they die about the same as others or will reduce their capabilities, in other words bring they down to mortal level! as well players who use messenger services- facebook ETC .or any other kind of running programs! "Hackers- Cheats- Immortals- Bad Attitude- pingers - worst connection. so in turn they may try to be fair or improve a bad connection problem ...

So please Report these guys
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

It's up to Remus, how the Trash List will work...I'm not sure exactly! but we shall see if it has any benefits to game play.
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

I think ThunderCloud has a bad connection and should be placed on your list. I have played in camp with him on many occasions and witnessed and heard others complain about his connection. I am still trying to figure out how he can kill someone on street level that is in between buildings when he is firing from a crouched position from the 3rd floor in NCY? Is it possible to shoot through the railings when you are crouched? I tried to do this and was unable to duplicate his feat.

JackFrost wrote:To all Hopeless 2 members ..if you know of any players that need to be placed on this list " The Trash List" as Remus calls it ! ..then fell free to tell us who they are and why you think they, should be listed. or if someones name should be removed.

Remember: it can affect them by having some privileges taken away!
this is to make Immortals less powerful as so they die about the same as others or will reduce their capabilities, in other words bring they down to mortal level! as well players who use messenger services- facebook ETC .or any other kind of running programs! "Hackers- Cheats- Immortals- Bad Attitude- pingers - worst connection. so in turn they may try to be fair or improve a bad connection problem ...

So please Report these guys
ThunderClouD

Post by ThunderClouD »

Hey, I do not do tricks. I play this game honestly and properly. Msn playing games, such as not using any programs, I close the program also does not go to sites such as Facebook already. Once I had forgotten to open only 1 ms. jackfrost said at that time, and I closed off msn I'm dying I'm not immortal, but also shoots very well and I would move. I have not caused me to be just as bad last link with the game going in and getting out of play
•¤• Ŧнυη∂єяĊℓσυĐ •¤•

özℓєм вєη¢є ηє вιя ѕєує ∂υуυℓαη нαѕяєт ηє∂є υℓυ вιя αяzυℓαуιѕ. σ вєη¢є ιçтєη ιçє αgℓαуιѕ уα∂α ѕєη∂єη αуяι уαѕαуιѕ TÜRKİYEM
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Hi Thunder,

I understand what you are saying. Just want you to know no one thinks you are cheating. We are only saying you have a bad connection. Some of us have good connections and some have bad. This is the nature of broadband and does not mean you are bad. You kill more than you die most of the time like 7 to 1. This is very disturbing especially in full camps. Are you superman? Ha! Ha! Ha! Take care and have fun! I will see you again on the battlefield. :)

JohnnyB

ThunderClouD wrote:Hey, I do not do tricks. I play this game honestly and properly. Msn playing games, such as not using any programs, I close the program also does not go to sites such as Facebook already. Once I had forgotten to open only 1 ms. jackfrost said at that time, and I closed off msn I'm dying I'm not immortal, but also shoots very well and I would move. I have not caused me to be just as bad last link with the game going in and getting out of play
Scrappitt

Post by Scrappitt »

JohnnyB wrote:I am still trying to figure out how he can kill someone on street level that is in between buildings when he is firing from a crouched position from the 3rd floor in NCY?
He is probably using 3rd person mode :oops:

:shock:
Scrap

Officially Retired!
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Is hero on thundercloud 9.5 :?:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

Okay. Here's what's NOT going to happen.

We are not putting loyal, honest, old veterans into this "trash" list.

We're just not.

Some people have bad connection. Okay. But it seems to me like some of you guys are just trying to demote players whom you do not like or whom can kill you!

Come on. That's not what this game is about.

If you're ever tired of dying in one or two shots and not being able to kill in six or seven, just do what I do: Go into the beginner camps and take out your aggression on noobs. (Only I'll admit it; these other "pros" I see there don't like saying they go in there, but they sure still do complain and run away when their asses get kicked.)

Belarmino
Cagari
Virus
Pascual
Juan507
Killzone/Jennifer
Zzaday
Welano
Mucaht2 (has he ever cheated?)

These players are not going on any trash list.

The punishment for a bad connection is simple: You get to throw them out of camp. They are not allowed the bonus. They have to kill 5 chickens for one DS.

We've done everything but given the death penalty! :lol:

And let's get over the two account bit. Unless they're playing in the camp at the same time, what difference does it make having two accounts?

I have about seventy-two accounts! :lol:

To some players it's fun to play at different levels and to appear a different person to the enemy. It's not harming anyone and it breaks the monotony of playing in the same camp with the same players and the same BS day in and day out.

Seriously. If they're not on the game at the same time, it seems a little pointless to punish someone for showing up with different names. I mean, there's a big difference in someone like enes_bugat (trash list for sure!) who makes new names and hacks passwords, than someone like killzone who will play a while and then login with another name (that's assuming they're the same person; I'm taking your guys' word for it).

The trash list should be reserved for only the worst players. And "worst" doesn't just mean connection. It means attitude.

Baby_kripy/Kirby
By_Enes/1000 other names

Shouldn't we put those idiots on the list and just realize the rest try to do their best but just have bad Internet?

Look at those names and see what they have in common. They have bad Internet - check. They have horrible attitudes - check. They've been banned and then have created new names to cheat the ban - check. They STILL DON'T LEARN even after all the punishment - check.

For everyone else, I think we need to lighten up some. There is literally not one person I've seen in this game who hasn't had a bad connection before. I was a speedhack moron three times yesterday when Comcast was glitching. Do I get on the trash list?

JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

Update. if your name is listed here there is a reason. so if anyone thinks a person name should not be listed tell us why! or if a name needs to be added to the list ?

Baby_Kripy
drogba71
baybars
Jennifer
Killzone100
cagari
xxxfacexxx
virus
ThunderClouD
turk_askeri
batuhan50
mucaht2
zzaday
scorpio
Pascual
juan507
By_Enes
By_Fatih
_orkun_
ReiS_AhmEt_
nokta
sedko
Remus

Post by Remus »

Timberwolf wrote:The trash list should be reserved for only the worst players.
And "worst" doesn't just mean connection. It means attitude.
:biggthumbsup:
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

Update. if your name is listed here there is a reason. so if anyone thinks a person name should not be listed tell us why! or if a name needs to be added to the list ?

Baby_Kripy
drogba71
baybars
Jennifer
Killzone100
cagari
xxxfacexxx
virus
ThunderClouD
turk_askeri
batuhan50
mucaht2
zzaday
scorpio
Pascual
juan507
By_Enes
By_Fatih
_orkun_
ReiS_AhmEt_
nokta
sedko
Yes. There is a reason. And that reason is you do not like them.

Baby_Kripy
drogba71
baybars
Jennifer
Killzone100

cagari
xxxfacexxx
virus
ThunderClouD
turk_askeri
batuhan50
mucaht2?
zzaday
scorpio
Pascual
juan507

By_Enes
By_Fatih
_orkun_
ReiS_AhmEt_
nokta
sedko

Some of these players do not deserve to even be nominated. And I'm sure a lot of the others actually have good attitude and just want to play.
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

Timberwolf: Quote: Yes. There is a reason. And that reason is you do not like them.

you should not make actualization like that Timberwolf because its not true.

Baby_Kripy name is here because of bad attitude against you .
drogba71 is a nice guy,,his name is here because of very bad connection.
baybars is OK with me ..his name is here -very bad connection.
Jennifer/Killzone100 report of using same account?
cagari very bad attitude for cursing others and abuse.
xxxfacexxx very bad connection. but he is nice person.
virus -bad connection ..nice person too
ThunderClouD report of using msn messenger / and very bad connection
turk_askeri said to have bad connection..seems like a good guy
batuhan50 was said he had very bad connection.
mucaht2 name should not be here....he is nice person
zzaday very bad connection and attitude.
scorpio- seems he was reported for very bad attitude/ and very bad connection. i would have to go to forum and look it up.
Pascual very bad attitude ..but i think he is good person.
juan507 very bad connection a lot of complaints.
By_Enes said to be cheater and hacker. never did anything to me.
By_Fatih said to be cheater,,but i have no problem with this player.
_orkun_ very bad connection..i really don't know this person.
ReiS_AhmEt_ either cheater or very ban connection. but friendly.
nokta said to be Immortal,,,, seems like nice person.
sedko very bad connection maybe using messenger service. i don't know him.

look at forum and see who has reported for one reason or another.
like i said not my list,, but anyone who has a complaint .
i did not call it "the trash list" -Remus did. nor am i really the Author of this topic on forum . my name is as author! but i did not put topic here.
all i did was suggest a 3rd list called Non/Elite ...Remus called it the Trash List..and he Pm me and said i Quote -the trash list is on its way.
Remus

Post by Remus »

JackFrost wrote:i did not call it "the trash list" -Remus did. nor am i really the Author of this topic on forum . my name is as author! but i did not put topic here.
all i did was suggest a 3rd list called Non/Elite ...Remus called it the Trash List..and he Pm me and said i Quote -the trash list is on its way.
You did not call it, but IT IS a trash list.
And it will be useful.
The "Extra" list has 3 columns, only 2 are listed (and processed) now: "Elite" and "Bonus".
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfos.php?op=extra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The 3rd one might be the "Trash" list.
For players with VERY bad connection (close to immortals) and bad attitude.
This is the purpose of this topic.
By_Enes

Post by By_Enes »

JackFrost i am not cheater and hacker but Admin and moderators cannot understand this words

eslow ;(OLCAY KOÇ) use my account OK?
you are understand?

Gölge etme, başka ihsan istemez.
Remus

Post by Remus »

By_Enes wrote:JackFrost i am not cheater and hacker but Admin and moderators cannot understand this words

eslow ;(OLCAY KOÇ) use my account OK?
you are understand?
Enes, we are not talking about cheaters in this topic.
STOP SPAMMING THE FORUM!
This is the last warning.
:!:
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

Topz007 wrote:This list is very controversial.
I have said
I agree Topz007 it is controversial. and we need to Remember children are playing this game! that is why i think players need to be reported for cursing.
that just makes me mad for someone to chat with bad language.
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

I think diablo needs to be on Trash list ....i found him to be a Immortal in NecroCity .
Remus

Post by Remus »

JackFrost wrote:I think diablo needs to be on Trash list ....i found him to be a Immortal in NecroCity .
He is from Bahrain and his connection was always problematic.
But he is a faithful and honest player.
:wink:
skul

Post by skul »

"... players with VERY bad connection (close to immortals)..."
juan507
too much unfair with all the players that have to play against him... CLOSE TO IMMORTAL... we should have a fourth list just for him, trash of the trash!
It's a joke the 4th list, it was suposed to be funny but the true is that it is not funny.
Kinho40 is right to kick juan507 out always!
I can stand a lot bad connection players, but juan507 goes over any limit.

:biggthumbsdown: :biggthumbsdown: :biggthumbsdown: :biggthumbsdown:
skul

Post by skul »

skul wrote:"... players with VERY bad connection (close to immortals)..." = juan507
too much unfair with all the players that have to play against him... CLOSE TO IMMORTAL... we should have a fourth list just for him, trash of the trash!
It's a joke the 4th list, it was suposed to be funny but the true is that it is not funny.

:biggthumbsdown:
I just wanted to complete saying that it's not personal! I have nothing against him! It's just his bad connection.
Juan seems to be a good boy (in his photos on FB he seems to be 12 years old). So its just very very very very very very bad connection, and not bad attitude.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

skul wrote:
skul wrote:"... players with VERY bad connection (close to immortals)..." = juan507

:biggthumbsdown:
I just wanted to complete saying that it's not personal! I have nothing against him! It's just his bad connection.
Juan seems to be a good boy (in his photos on FB he seems to be 12 years old). So its just very very very very very very bad connection, and not bad attitude.
I can second this. We both joined about the same time. He is a VERY good guy, but baaaaaadddddd conection!
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

Remus wrote:
JackFrost wrote:I think diablo needs to be on Trash list ....i found him to be a Immortal in NecroCity .
He is from Bahrain and his connection was always problematic.
But he is a faithful and honest player.
:wink:
diablo Removed from list; i could tell he was like a immortal!
but honesty and faithfulness is a rare characteristic and very hard to find and holds a lot of clout now days!
:pompom:
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

juan507 you have a few complaints. if you ever want to get off this Trash List?
you need to do something about your connection! like don't use Msn or facebook turn off all programs except Anti-virus and firewall! what else can i say :roll:
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

To Hopeless 2 players: Remus said quote- You did not call it, but IT IS a trash list.
And it will be useful.
The "Extra" list has 3 columns, only 2 are listed (and processed) now: "Elite" and "Bonus".
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfos.php?op=extra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The 3rd one might be the "Trash" list.
For players with VERY bad connection (close to immortals) and bad attitude.
This is the purpose of this topic.

Jackfrost: :agree:
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

ahmet be elite
he honest and reliable
if con. problem said
u test ahmet :biggthumbsup:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
nokta

Post by nokta »

juan507
:biggthumbsdown: :biggthumbsdown: :biggthumbsdown:

juanı nasıl alırlar ya hayretler içindeyim,bağlantısı türklerden binkat kötü..
bu demek oluyorki gerçekten türklere büyük haksızlık yapılıyor,,,cagariyi nasıl almazlar türklerden en iyi bağlantıya sahip kişi o. ama bunlar haksızlığa yüz tutmuş adi insanlar....yani bu oyunun adminleri tam bir hasta ruh hastası....
-_-_-_->>>>>>>>>> SÜPER_GÜÇ <<<<<<<<<<-_-_-_-_-
supreme

Post by supreme »

kevbrav wrote:lan remus ! biz turkleri alma sen git o bok gibi bagi olanlari al yarin siçtiklari poku toplar toplar yanina timb ve scrap i alirsin yersiniz beraber yaninada birertane içki ohh ne guzel gider biz de oyunun tadini cikartiriz

o ne lan bak ben fransada yasiyorum benim bagim bile juan dan daha ii lan gl lan sahitlerim bile var bagimin ii olduguna dahil ama juan in baginin ii olduguna dahil kanitin warmi ? ! yok o zamn onu ya silersiniz elite den yada SUPER GUC takiminida elite yaparsiniz !!!! o ne lan bi si olunca onden inglizler basimiza pok mu kesildiler adiler bakin bi daha bisi olrda ya bizi elite yapmassan yada bonus vermessen siçarim azina bak amk kronos la 1v1 turnuva yaptik turnuva yi kazandim hani benim bonusum piç !!! tmm bonusu vrme amk ama en azindan 10.000 puani ver lan inglizlere gelince 10.000 deil 100.000 deil 1.000.000 puan veriyosun eger sen bizim kiymetimizi bilseydin bizede ogle puanlar verirdin ! eger bu oyunda turkler olmasaydi 30 000 kisiden sana inglizlerden sadece 3 000 kisi olrdu eger kiymetimizi bilmessen bizden senin kiymetini falan bilmeyiz bu oyunu birakiriz he sen sadece benim birakcami sanma !! 10 kisi dil 20 kisi dil 100 kisi dil en az 20 000 kisi birakir bu oyunu ! :!: simdi oyunu birakmamiz sana bagli ! eger bu oyunu devam etmemizi istiosan benim dedigim olck yoksa , yoksa cok pisman olursun !! bu oyunun pokunu cikaririz hasat ederiz oyunu anladinmi !! :evil: :mad:
turk_askeri got banned again. In the mean while try to learn how to behave properly. :wink:
:
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

need someone to translate By_zeus / nokta / kevbrav..
i only know English help! :|
supreme

Post by supreme »

JackFrost wrote:need someone to translate By_zeus / nokta / kevbrav..
use any internet translator :biggthumbsup:
:
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

supreme wrote:
JackFrost wrote:need someone to translate By_zeus / nokta / kevbrav..
use any internet translator :biggthumbsup:

Thank you for information.
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

deagledanny Speed hack or worse Connection!
candidate for the Trash List i think?
Remus

Post by Remus »

JackFrost wrote:deagledanny Speed hack or worse Connection!
He is a player from Indiana - USA.
I never found him in the Watchdog log, so he is not a speedhacker.
You should use > show packs to trace his connection.
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

Remus wrote:
He wasn't in room long enough for me to study him.
I knew he was either a speed-hack or had one of the worse Connection i have seen! ..this was the only thing i could figure out- it must be a really bad connection! one of the worse!
i guess we can keep his name on trash list for very bad connection until proven otherwise....? what do you think! and also i can put the word out for the "watches "thats what i call them ,, to report any strange anomalies?

JsckFrost: :police:
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

OK i need some of you fellow members to help find some Information about a new player ( deagledanny we know hes not a Speed-hack. but he did have strange movements and speed: he could have one of the worst Internet connection problem here! So you guys that can keep a eye on him and report your finding on the trash list.

JackFrost:
supreme

Post by supreme »

JackFrost wrote:
Remus wrote:
He wasn't in room long enough for me to study him.
I knew he was either a speed-hack or had one of the worse Connection i have seen! ..this was the only thing i could figure out- it must be a really bad connection! one of the worse!
i guess we can keep his name on trash list for very bad connection until proven otherwise....? what do you think! and also i can put the word out for the "watches "thats what i call them ,, to report any strange anomalies?

JsckFrost: :police:
Did you check > show packs at that time? if he was there for a second or a minute then you can't say about him. Sometimes when our own connection is bad , we see all other players bad too.
So Golden Rule: check > show packs mostly to help yourself and others too. And we cannot put everyone on trash list just for a minute report/once report.

:
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

supreme"
I never see anyone move this fast before . i didn't have time to type show packs . because i was sitting in the dark and couldn't see the letters on my my keyboard. i thought maybe he was a Speed hack or worse Connection. i knew it was one of the two!.. . also a friend of mine was in room and he seen the same thing but every body else that came in room was normal....so I'm waiting for some other reports to come in on him
? then i will determine if he needs to be removed from trash list :pompom:

So Guys please keep your eyes on deagledanny and let us know what you find out about him.

goodnight Supreme :party:
supreme

Post by supreme »

JackFrost wrote:supreme"
I never see anyone move this fast before . i didn't have time to type show packs . because i was sitting in the dark and couldn't see the letters on my my keyboard. i thought maybe he was a Speed hack or worse Connection. i knew it was one of the two!.. . also a friend of mine was in room and he seen the same thing but every body else that came in room was normal....so I'm waiting for some other reports to come in on him

So Guys please keep your eyes on deagledanny and let us know what you find out about him.

why don't you take control of the game so that you can easily put/remove whoever you want. fyi: watchdog kicks out if someone is speedhack.
:
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

supreme wrote:
JackFrost wrote:supreme"

why don't you take control of the game so that you can easily put/remove whoever you want. fyi: watchdog kicks out if someone is speedhack.

i understand watchdog will kick out..but this guy was not in there long enough for the dog to sniff him he was in ran around and left ..some time watch dog is in his house. I'm not saying this person IS actually a Speed hack for sure i know he could have had a bad connection! thats why i watching and waiting for reports to see what others have found out?
By_Enes

Post by By_Enes »

By_zeus wrote:ahmet be elite
he honest and reliable
if con. problem said
u test ahmet :biggthumbsup:
Remus,
ahmet can be a elite..

he have good connection and honesty

ulubatli,ahmet manga this player TR elites.

and me :lol:
Gölge etme, başka ihsan istemez.