The BadCon List

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
Remus

Re: The BadCon List

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:I tried this. I've played a few games in Unity and always thought they were decent. But the choppiness in the castle made me dizzy!

Face it, most of this "techno-jargon" is above my limited knowledge (ignorance). So I'm gonna take the bosses word for it. :cool:
This game is full of interfaces and features.
None of these can be ported on Unity3D.
I have to cut off features and to rebuild everything.
Sorry guys, but I'm not paid for this (3-5 months) job.
And you won't get rid of bad connections anyway ...
:cheers:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

So where do we go from here Remus :?:
Do good connection players need to hear bad connection players (cheaters) saying "no waking up" :?:
I think not :roll:

“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Remus

Post by Remus »

Lenny wrote:So where do we go from here Remus :?:
Do good connection players need to hear bad connection players (cheaters) saying "no waking up" :?:
I think not :roll:
You won't get rid of bad connections with a game ported to Unity3D ...
By_Enes

Post by By_Enes »

Remus,
I think I now found the problem
understand very clearly from the computer[i don't]
When the bottom of the icons, but this may speed up computer?
cats.jpg
is probably :shock:
I have tested it
[new]I used to speak all of the camp is full
[old] i cannot speak of the full camp.
and now I'm dying always,
I can do these icons out cellar[some]
now improved behavior as.
What are your thoughts?
new (updates are now :lol: )
22.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gölge etme, başka ihsan istemez.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

By_Enes wrote:Remus,
I think I now found the problem
understand very clearly from the computer[i don't]
When the bottom of the icons, but this may speed up computer?
cats.jpg
is probably :shock:
I have tested it
[new]I used to speak all of the camp is full
[old] i cannot speak of the full camp.
and now I'm dying always,
I can do these icons out cellar[some]
now improved behavior as.
What are your thoughts?
new (updates are now :lol: )
22.jpg

1. Full camps tend to create problems for chat.

2. Always dying? :lol: You are no longer immortal! This is the NORMAL game for the rest of us.

But seriously, closing some of these may help your connection. If any of them use internet connection, close them. Be careful! Some may be important for your computer to run.

“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

By_Enes

Post by By_Enes »

slapshot wrote:2. Always dying? :lol: You are no longer immortal! This is the NORMAL game for the rest of us.
I often wipe browsing history after that,
speeding is a very good feel,
do not even know would be useful?
What other ways can I change my connection, I? :roll:
slapshot wrote:closing some of these may help your connection.
Thanks for information. :biggthumbsup:
Milan

Post by Milan »

By_Enes wrote:
22.jpg
You have only one problem and that is your NOD antivirus, it is out of date so your PC is FULL of viruses, I bet that you have > 50 active viruses when you turn on your PC... :lol:
Milan
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again..
By_Enes

Post by By_Enes »

Milan wrote:You have only one problem and that is your NOD antivirus, it is out of date so your PC is FULL of viruses, I bet that you have > 50 active viruses when you turn on your PC... :lol:
I need to do updates,
problem will be solved as soon as possible. :biggthumbsup:
By_Fatih

Post by By_Fatih »

My Computer İs Fast But Now İt is Very Slowly And FPS 25-40 All Time ;

Im How Make This.?? :?:
Counter_TR
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

By_Fatih wrote:My Computer İs Fast But Now İt is Very Slowly And FPS 25-40 All Time ;

Im How Make This.?? :?:
Update your virus software and run a complete scan.

By_Enes

Post by By_Enes »

Which Internet browser supports this game better?
I'm playing this game I play good employees. :lol:
By_Enes

Post by By_Enes »

Done. :biggthumbsup:
Eset NOD32 Antivirus have been download. :P
now i have better connection. :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By_Fatih

Post by By_Fatih »

Yes I Bought Eset Now Can We Exit Bad Con List??

WE Have Better Connections?
Counter_TR
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

By_Fatih wrote:Yes I Bought Eset Now Can We Exit Bad Con List??

WE Have Better Connections?
I know you are both trying your best to get off the BadCon list. This will not happen in one day! Be happy that Remus lifted the ban from your accounts (today). It will take time for all to see the changes in attitude and connections.

1: Review the rules earlier on this topic: http://infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=425" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2: Request this to JackFrost and Skul

3: It will be voted upon. It takes 5 of the original 10 votes to get you off the list. AGAIN, THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN IN ONE DAY!

4: Do not fill the forum with requests (do not SPAM the forum). We all understand what it is you request. So be silent for 4 weeks and enjoy playing the game.

5: Do NOT under any circumstance use another player's account (Do not use someone's password and play their character) and DO NOT CHEAT.

6. Do not make these requests to me, or any other moderator, JackFrost or skul in camp. These requests belong on the forum.

JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

Report on Immortals , i notice these guys are using items Off? and the reason is that they know its will be harder to kill them and give them back some immortality .
1) because normals cant get medkit
2) normals cant get armor
3)normal cannot use radar
4)normals player is now reduced to a lower level = good for all immortals
5)Immortals regain what was taken away by BadCon List 100 life 0 armor
they make up the differences by Items removed. this is taking Advantage of normal players and defeating the purpose of being on BadCon list!

Remus i would like to make a request: that Immortals cannot remove Items. please "disable Items off Command" for Immortals
For BadCon list to work, i think this is necessary!

any opinions from any watchers or players will be appreciated:
By_Enes

Post by By_Enes »

See connection
FPS:50/50
I not open any other programs while playing game,
Jack, you know I'm not saying the so-called bad.. :biggthumbsup:
Those who among us have passwords to others(By_zeus)
these lists, but it does not[BadConnection,Cheaters]
but the name goes best lists,
why this is a fair?
I would like to enter the list of elite[Scrappitt,Timberwolf]
I want to get out of a bad connection from the list of[skul,JackFrost]
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

How long have you been on the BadCon list now? has it been 4 weeks yet! By_Enes
By_Fatih

Post by By_Fatih »

When Watchers İs Remove We??

Tell Me J !
We Have Good Connections Now.

WE ARe Not Wanting Anythings..

ONLY REMOVE TRASH LİST

:cheers: C'mon We Are A Friends

Understand We..
Counter_TR
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

slapshot - ahmet , By_Enes , By_Fatih have ask to be removed from BadCon list

i need skul also to approve their request . if skul says yes then we will proceed and the three must prove they have fix connection and "attitude" if in question?

4) after 2-4 weeks Badcon player must ask if they can be removed!
they need 5 votes (of those 10) to be removed from the list.
5) during a appeal BadCon player must prove that they have fixed there connection issues! and promise to change attitude if this is in question?
6) when a person is removed from list they will be on parole - for 30 days.
if parole is broken they will be place back on list without a vote ever being taken.
7) always remember - very bad connection and attitude can put you right back on BadCon list! for
60 days before another appeal!
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Enes and Fatih THIS IS SPAMMING FORUM!

You were told that you would not be considered to be removed from BadCon list in one day. Do not continue to beg! You will wait 2 more weeks and DO NOT ASK ANY MORE!

kronos12

Post by kronos12 »

slapshot wrote:Enes and Fatih THIS IS SPAMMING FORUM!

You were told that you would not be considered to be removed from BadCon list in one day. Do not continue to beg! You will wait 2 more weeks and DO NOT ASK ANY MORE!

:lol:

Enes and Fatih :stop: :smash: :smash:
Dizlerimin üzerinde yaşamaktansa,ayaklarımın üzerinde ölmeyi tercih ederim. Ernesto Che Guevara
Belarmino

Re: The Trash List

Post by Belarmino »

[quote]

Remus, thanks for recognizing that I have a bad attitude. Have not really, honestly try to play with the resources that are offered in each field. Mr. JackFrost lives bothering me, complaining about my connection. The fact is that it does not allow me to lose and this has been occurring with some frequency. He emerges from the fact that the moderator. Also there should be punishment for those who live unreasonably harassing who just want to have some fun without getting in without being bothered.
Thanks again and sorry for the outburst. I do not communicate more often because I do not speak English well. But, I have some suggestions, try to interact more, because I like a lot of hoppless. A hug.
:cheers: :agree: :whatis:
supreme

Post by supreme »

Belarmino wrote:

Remus, thanks for recognizing that I have a bad attitude. Have not really, honestly try to play with the resources that are offered in each field. Mr. JackFrost lives bothering me, complaining about my connection. The fact is that it does not allow me to lose and this has been occurring with some frequency. He emerges from the fact that the moderator. Also there should be punishment for those who live unreasonably harassing who just want to have some fun without getting in without being bothered.
Thanks again and sorry for the outburst. I do not communicate more often because I do not speak English well. But, I have some suggestions, try to interact more, because I like a lot of hoppless. A hug.
:) I agree, jackfrost and few other veterans should have patience for other players. Its not the place to throw your anger on everyone. nor its a class and you are teacher that if you say something, no one should disobey that. no matter how wrong you are.

My Appeal to all veterans: Please cooooooooool down. Please let others to kill you and do not mind if poor players killed you. They have right of killing and enjoying pro players. can't they?even if they are not eligible infront of your eyes.

I am sorry to say that Kinho40 should cool down and jackfrost shoud take rest and stop acting like a mad police officer. And skull should stop writing like a teacher on blackboard. haa or white board?
I am sorry if i offended any of you.
:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

supreme wrote:My Appeal to all veterans: Please cooooooooool down. Please let others to kill you and do not mind if poor players killed you. They have right of killing and enjoying pro players. can't they?even if they are not eligible infront of your eyes.
:agree:

Not everybody can get along all the time, but the cause of some arguments ATM are just stupid :roll: :oops:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Scrappitt

Post by Scrappitt »

Lenny wrote: but the cause of some arguments ATM are just stupid
How very true.
These petty arguments are spoiling the forum.
Any new people who come along are just seeing everyone squabbling with each other. :roll:
This used to be a nice community forum for friends to visit, now what is it.........?
If this keeps going in the same direction then .......... :biggthumbsdown:

:shock:
Scrap

Officially Retired!
Milan

Post by Milan »

Report on Immortals , i notice these guys are using items Off? and the reason is that they know its will be harder to kill them and give them back some immortality .
they make up the differences by Items removed. this is taking Advantage of normal players and defeating the purpose of being on BadCon list!

Remus i would like to make a request: that Immortals cannot remove Items. please "disable Items off Command" for Immortals

So what would you like? They already have punish to be in this list with 100 life. And you want to buy radar, armor, landmines etc. and to kill them as sitting ducks?
Nobody wants to have bad connection, some people can't afford to have better, but they like to play this game.
Honestly, this list is the biggest shit ever. If someone doesn't want somebody in his room because he/she has a bad connection, he kicks him/her out.

p.s. I hate buyers, indeed they are cowards. That's why I asked Remus to insert this command.
Milan
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again..
KillZone100

Post by KillZone100 »

I hate this because it's not my fault that i have bad connection now i only have 100 health...i die very easily it's like i am a beginner that's why i don't play with people who are always crying that others have bad connection i open my own camp
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

I think you were put on this list bcoz of your attitude (when you first started to play this game) not your connection.
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

Belarmino wrote:

Belarmino you are lieing for i have not been bothering you in any way! nore have i been complaining about your connection. the only thing ever said about your connection, was when your name came up for the trash list , and it was removed! and that was some time back. i have not outed you or said anything to you in chat! who has put you up to this? i think i know who! rajput and vivek? ...Remus and moderators these statments are fabrication and lies. and its all about the BadCon list ...but if you Remus or Moderators if you want to remove me from being in charge of the BadCon list! I'M ok with this. but i will not sit back and let these lies be told on me. i have already told slapshot i thought some would get mad over the List? and rajput and vivek are the two main guys behind this; now Belarmino you should be ashamed of yourself, for lying. how could you conspire such a thing! do you think if I'M removed the BadCon List will go away? no just somone else will be in charge of it!
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

Milan wrote:

So what would you like? They already have punish to be in this list with 100 life. And you want to buy radar, armor, landmines etc. and to kill them as sitting ducks?
Nobody wants to have bad connection, some people can't afford to have better, but they like to play this game.
Honestly, this list is the biggest shit ever. If someone doesn't want somebody in his room because he/she has a bad connection, he kicks him/her out.

p.s. I hate buyers, indeed they are cowards. That's why I asked Remus to insert this command.
No Milan i was just talking about Immortals not very bad connection players!
there are two kinds of players on list! Immortals and very bad connection players- my Report was just on Immortals! freddy krueger just had a nightmare on elm street wake up and read again? :mrgreen:
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

KillZone100 wrote:I hate this because it's not my fault that i have bad connection now i only have 100 health...i die very easily it's like i am a beginner that's why i don't play with people who are always crying that others have bad connection i open my own camp

KillZone100 i know your upset over BadCon list and i understand that.
but you were voted on it by 12 players voted - 5 can remove you from list.
but it was more over your very bad connection + attitude.
now i have watched you play , even after being on list has not hurt you bad. it has just made you almost normal and thats good.
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

Scrappitt wrote:
JackFrost wrote:I have been watching the immortal .....i and i recommend taking D/S away because they do not need it!
Why take it away if they don't need it?
If they use it then what is the difference, all they do is give away their position.

This is only powerful in the hands who can't kill very easy. Let them have it, it makes no difference cos you will die with just one shot from whoever uses it, good or bad connection.

:shock:

i guess you got a good point Scrappitt :cheers:
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

supreme wrote:
Belarmino wrote:

:) I agree, jackfrost and few other veterans should have patience for other players. Its not the place to throw your anger on everyone. nor its a class and you are teacher that if you say something, no one should disobey that. no matter how wrong you are.

My Appeal to all veterans: Please cooooooooool down. Please let others to kill you and do not mind if poor players killed you. They have right of killing and enjoying pro players. can't they?even if they are not eligible infront of your eyes.

I am sorry to say that Kinho40 should cool down and jackfrost shoud take rest and stop acting like a mad police officer. And skull should stop writing like a teacher on blackboard. haa or white board?
I am sorry if i offended any of you.

supreme i agree with you if this was true? but its not! Belarmino is not telling the truth. :cheers:
Remus

Post by Remus »

http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMC.php?op=top&ord=mon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
vivek - 7024 frags
juan507 - 5483 frags
ahmet - 4722 frags

I think they deserve to be removed from the BadCon list.
What do you think watchers?
skul

Post by skul »

Remus wrote:http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMC.php?op=top&ord=mon
vivek - 7024 frags
juan507 - 5483 frags
ahmet - 4722 frags

I think they deserve to be removed from the BadCon list.
What do you think watchers?
Hi Remus!

I don't think so, coz they are normal now.
These frag numbers show they are ok now.
If they get out, they would have three times more frags.
Maybe not this much but it would sure be much more than normal, more than twice I think.
Why? Cause they are immortals, they didn't do anything to change their connection.
They should show us some change on their connection before they could get out from the list.
Once they are out, all their immortality will come back again if they don't do anything.
Their attitudes are very good, but they still have horrible connection. They will be immortals again if they get out from the list.
If they had showed us some technical proofs that they did something about their connection, then... maybe. Maybe because it's not just show... We must make sure it is a good change.
Just my opinion.
Remus

Post by Remus »

skul wrote:Their attitudes are very good, but they still have horrible connection.
If they had showed us some technical proofs that they did something about their connection, then... maybe.
We must make sure it is a good change.
Just my opinion.
Fair enough.
ahmet

Post by ahmet »

Hi Remus, what time you will raise me from the list of bad con. Skul thinks wrong, I'm always active for this game also Frags, of course, will be a lot. observation of a person just is not fair to do. skul gentlemen, please make a little bit sane. You do not always active in this game. Please talk about the truth ...
ahmet

Post by ahmet »

constantly entering the game? Frags do more, or, occasionally entering?
of course, who constantly makes more Frags. I'm one of them. those who think I was immortal, then follow me.
Remus

Post by Remus »

ahmet wrote:Hi Remus, what time you will raise me from the list of bad con.
Remus wrote:5 votes (of those 10) are needed to be removed from the list.
I do not vote.
:wink:
kronos12

Post by kronos12 »

We need active players..

they are active players..

Ahmeti and connection is not so bad..

I think it should be removed from the list..

Dizlerimin üzerinde yaşamaktansa,ayaklarımın üzerinde ölmeyi tercih ederim. Ernesto Che Guevara
Sootie

Post by Sootie »

When this whole trash/bad con list thing started, I thought it was a common consensus that veteran players would not be included.
That is why I did not vote for either welano or Ahmet dispite both their connections being horrible at times.I'm willing to believe they like the game enough to improve their connections and improve the fairness in H2. So as far as I'm concerned ,Ahmet should not be on that list.He has my vote.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

I :agree:
In my opinion Manga,Welano,By_zeus and Ahmet should be on the list, but if Manga,Welano and By_zeus cannot be voted on to the list :?
Then it's wrong that Ahmet is on the list
Remus

Post by Remus »

ahmet has 3 votes so far:
(Sootie : 1)
(Lenny : 1)
(Scrappitt : 0.5) + (Remus : 0.1) = 0.6
By_Fatih

Post by By_Fatih »

Remus Plz Vote ME Plz I Want Remove The Trash List
Counter_TR
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

By_Fatih wrote:Remus Plz Vote ME Plz I Want Remove The Trash List
Fatih :stop: :whatis:
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Remus wrote:ahmet has 3 votes so far:
Ahmet has my vote! :biggthumbsup:
Remus

Post by Remus »

JohnnyB wrote:
Remus wrote:ahmet has 3 votes so far:
Ahmet has my vote! :biggthumbsup:
3 votes so far (Scrappitt and Remus are ignored :mrgreen: )
ahmet needs 2 more votes from:
JackFrost, skul, slapshot, Kinho40, Topz007, profesorhr, berkut or Belarmino.
kronos12

Post by kronos12 »

marshal kronos12 vote :evil: :lol:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Ahmet has my vote. His good attitude stands for a lot in my mind! He is a veteran and a very active player. I vote for him to be removed.
:biggthumbsup:

By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

Lenny wrote:I :agree:
In my opinion Manga,Welano,By_zeus and Ahmet should be on the list, but if Manga,Welano and By_zeus cannot be voted on to the list :?
Then it's wrong that Ahmet is on the list
you have very problem(as mentally)
if you afraid of me or you any kill me tell me:'Zeus no kill'
if you do not want to talk about me :whatis:
Who are you? are you talking about me?
if you go there will your for be bad

What harm to you or their manga welano
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk