The BadCon List

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
Fuku

Re: The BadCon List

Post by Fuku »

Hi, next bad connect guy nick gabrielito. No responding for "rebot" "bad connection" etc. On one session he lost connection several times. :whatis:
I always have you at gunpoint
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Fuku wrote:Hi, next bad connect guy nick gabrielito. No responding for "rebot" "bad connection" etc. On one session he lost connection several times. :whatis:
He is still below 5,000 frags and may not understand. Did he reply in any way or just ignore you? I will watch for him and see if I can explain. If not, we add him to the list.
:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Fuku

Post by Fuku »

no Steve he ignore me, or he dont speek english
Fuku

Post by Fuku »

Today same situation. Player gzde has very bad connection and probably weak pc. This opinion is together with prof, hi is vitness of that situation.
:whatis:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Fuku wrote:Today same situation. Player gzde has very bad connection and probably weak pc. This opinion is together with prof, hi is vitness of that situation.
He is on the Watched List. you drank so many Red Bulls you read right past his name! :mrgreen:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:
Fuku wrote:Today same situation. Player gzde has very bad connection and probably weak pc. This opinion is together with prof, hi is vitness of that situation.
He is on the Watched List. you drank so many Red Bulls you read right past his name! :mrgreen:
Yes he is flying at the momment! Two red bulles gave him wings but the thing is he cant fly to far. I was his guardian angel that gave him directions to the Earth. :cheers:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Fuku

Post by Fuku »

good good :cheers: :mrgreen:
mibindia

Post by mibindia »

jack i dont rember wheare u asked me to vote is this is the place .....sorry .. plzz reply wheare i have to vote .. plz tel me the full procedure
mib
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

mibindia wrote:jack i dont rember wheare u asked me to vote is this is the place .....sorry .. plzz reply wheare i have to vote .. plz tel me the full procedure
Mibindia: Please choose "quote" and you can use this list to cast your vote. :cheers:

Please add one of the following numbers after each name:
"1": Immortal" Connection is extremely bad (adds player to BadCon list)
"2": very bad connection and bad attitude (adds player to BadCon list)
"3": bad connection and good attitude (does NOT add player to BadCon list)

Lastly, if you do not know the player or have not witnessed them in camp, indicate "NO VOTE" after their name. They will remain on the list until fairly voted upon. If you have any questions, please contact me before you vote.

atmaca53 - for possible bad connection, 25773 frags
bolatan679 - for possible bad connection 29325 frags
egemennn - for possible bad connection, 25248 frags
emin4nu31 - for possible bad connection,
eslow - for possible bad connection, 19255 frags
fth - for possible bad connection, and bad attitude, 11850 frags
gadafi_dafi - possible bad connection, 73062 frags
Gallego for bad attitude, 28352 frags
jwsd for possible bad connection, 2713 frags
katastrofa - for possible bad attitude, 3903 frags
koryucu41 - for possible bad connection + bad attitude, 961 frags
lord - for possible bad connection, 3267 frags
Love - possible bad connection + bad attitude, 2077 frags
malawi - possible bad connection, 23460 frags
monazzo - possible bad connection, 16009
owe34 - possible bad connection + bad attitude, 7078 frags
padrino - for possible bad connection, 6624 frags
The_Killers - for possible bad connection, 11036 frags
undertaker56 - for bad attitude, 533 frags
yurikha - for possible bad connection, 10396 frags[/quote]

JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

mibindia wrote:bolatan679 - for possible bad connection 29325 frags
my vote -3 . bad conection but good atitude .. played with him yestarday ..no problum with me ... :biggthumbsup: and never playedwith other players ..so cant say .. any way :cheers: thanx and i think my vote is counted :wink:

mibindia go to watchers list and vote :biggthumbsup:
Fuku

Post by Fuku »

Next bad connection player naveen. Profesorhr and Slapshot are vitnesses. No response on "please rebot" "you are immortal" after kick out, enter again. :whatis:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Fuku wrote:Next bad connection player naveen. Profesorhr and Slapshot are vitnesses. No response on "please rebot" "you are immortal" after kick out, enter again. :whatis:
That is true! He/she totally ignored nice request for reboting!!! Fuku, can you remember the name of that newbie that ignored me on reboot request? He was in blue wolf outfit and it took me 40 bullets to kill him?! Also during free team play kagga and monazzo had terrible connection. They were going in and out in and out non-stop (aldo we manage to kill them all :mrgreen: and win)
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
manga

Post by manga »

yes kagga and monazzo bad connectıon
come to the baban
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:
Fuku wrote:Next bad connection player naveen. Profesorhr and Slapshot are vitnesses. No response on "please rebot" "you are immortal" after kick out, enter again. :whatis:
That is true! He/she totally ignored nice request for reboting!!! Fuku, can you remember the name of that newbie that ignored me on reboot request? He was in blue wolf outfit and it took me 40 bullets to kill him?! Also during free team play kagga and monazzo had terrible connection. They were going in and out in and out non-stop (aldo we manage to kill them all :mrgreen: and win)
We have agreed to hold players of at least 5000 frags to votes. This gives them some time to learn the rules and etiquette of the game. But we will keep a close watch on players like this. For the time being, if they do not listen, kick them out of the camp.

Also, Fuku, you are Elite. You can "start" a camp o where only other Elite members can join by typing > elite camp

Lenny

Post by Lenny »

> Question
Does Naveen speak English :?:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Lenny wrote:> Question
Good question! :biggthumbsup:
And why we need the rule of 5,000 frags before anyone can be voted on! At 2868 frags, this player may not understand the idea of being asked to reboot. Many new players think it is a punishment.

Fuku

Post by Fuku »

Sorry prof i dont remember that nick. I know which player you have in mind. It is this which i continuously asked for rebot, and he apologized for killing me
:pompom: :mrgreen:
Fuku

Post by Fuku »

Today very bad connection player was kagga. She/He die with very big delay and flying many times. Kagga and monazzo are very bad connection players!!!
uk-army

Post by uk-army »

Fuku wrote:Today very bad connection player was kagga. She/He die with very big delay and flying many times. Kagga and monazzo are very bad connection players!!!
I dont know about kagga but i agree that monazzo has very bad connection. :biggthumbsdown:
Hopeless 2 Shy_Teds
uk-army

Post by uk-army »

slapshot wrote:
Lenny wrote:> Question
Good question! :biggthumbsup:
And why we need the rule of 5,000 frags before anyone can be voted on! At 2868 frags, this player may not understand the idea of being asked to reboot. Many new players think it is a punishment.
Hahahaha i agree with you. :P :lol:
Hopeless 2 Shy_Teds
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Fuku wrote:Today very bad connection player was kagga. She/He die with very big delay and flying many times. Kagga and monazzo are very bad connection players!!!
I've spoken with monazzo a couple times. He would like to improve his connection. He also seems to be a pretty nice person. I have yet to have kagga respond to me. I believe both are from Italy and there may be a language barrier with kagga. I suggested that monazzo speak with John_H with hopes that maybe John can help.

Now I also know they both are in camps together and do not shoot each other, but like to team up to shoot everyone else.

Now we all know how to deal with this....right? :whatis:

Firstly, kagga is to be added to the Watchers List.

Secondly, the next time you see them in camp flying in the air, walking through walls and pairing up in the second floor apartment of NCY with their sniper rifles: invite the entire camp to unload on them at the same time. I guarantee they will leave the camp very quickly.
:mrgreen:

JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

slapshot Quote:> I've spoken with monazzo a couple times. He would like to improve his connection. He also seems to be a pretty nice person. I have yet to have kagga respond to me. I believe both are from Italy and there may be a language barrier with kagga. I suggested that monazzo speak with John_H with hopes that maybe John can help.

Good slapshot because monazzo is almost Immortal he needs help with connection problem :biggthumbsup:
Samcat

Post by Samcat »

Good morning all,

I just turn off/on my computer and delete all internet files in order to have a clean image of my player in the game. I apologize already because I have not so good connexion (wifi in a hotel = am travelling quite much).

Jackfrost : you asked me to reboot, I did it. But I don't understand why since 10 minutes I was playing , you did not say me anything??? During that time you killed me at least 10 times. My question : is it because I killed you several times in follow??? Thank you for your answer.

I respect everyone in this game, but I feel that as soon as somebody is disturbing because he is killing a lot, he needs to reboot. I feel also that there is no need to menace to exclude me from the game just for this. For sure, I haven't the best connexion, but I think many other players has more connexion problem than me. Moderator are important, as it is important for them to be loyal and honest to every players.

With pleasure to continue to play, hopefully with better connexion.
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

Samcat wrote:Good morning all,

I just turn off/on my computer and delete all internet files in order to have a clean image of my player in the game. I apologize already because I have not so good connexion (wifi in a hotel = am travelling quite much).

Jackfrost : you asked me to reboot, I did it. But I don't understand why since 10 minutes I was playing , you did not say me anything??? During that time you killed me at least 10 times. My question : is it because I killed you several times in follow??? Thank you for your answer.

I respect everyone in this game, but I feel that as soon as somebody is disturbing because he is killing a lot, he needs to reboot. I feel also that there is no need to menace to exclude me from the game just for this. For sure, I haven't the best connexion, but I think many other players has more connexion problem than me. Moderator are important, as it is important for them to be loyal and honest to every players.

i didn't say anything because everything was OK for awhile? then you started taking to many shot and not dieing and speed was strange . but that is why i ask you to reboot 4 times? i ask you and you would not ! FuKu was in room, i said to him Fuku you are a witness! it was in reference of how many times i ask you. sometime we all have connection problem! just be thankful your not a Immortal or you could end up on badcon list. ( i myself was ask by ulubatli the other day to reboot and i did? when i came back into room he said he was sorry it was a joke! and i lost all my guns and D/S) now I'M going too have to kill him for that!... but anyways some players have worse connection then you but still it was so bad today that you did need to reboot my friend. so don't be mad but comply when others ask you to reboot because there is a good reason for it. and your not excluded from game all you have to do is clear browser's file cache, try reloading the game by refreshing the page? {and in answer to your question is it because you killed me several times } the answer i get killed a lot but i do my share of killing too! :cheers:
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

JackFrost wrote:
Samcat wrote:Good morning all,

i didn't say anything because everything was OK for awhile? then you started taking to many shot and not dieing and speed was strange . but that is why i ask you to reboot 4 times? i ask you and you would not ! FuKu was in room, i said to him Fuku you are a witness! it was in reference of how many times i ask you. sometime we all have connection problem! just be thankful your not a Immortal or you could end up on badcon list. ( i myself was ask by ulubatli the other day to reboot and i did? when i came back into room he said he was sorry it was a joke! and i lost all my guns and D/S) now I'M going too have to kill him for that!... but anyways some players have worse connection then you but still it was so bad today that you did need to reboot my friend. so don't be mad but comply when others ask you to reboot because there is a good reason for it. and your not excluded from game all you have to do is clear browser's file cache, try reloading the game by refreshing the page? {and in answer to your question is it because you killed me several times } the answer i get killed a lot but i do my share of killing too! :cheers:
{and in answer to your question is it because you killed me several times }

sorry tried to edit so here it is again!
{the answer is NO} I get killed a lot but i do my share of killing too!
Samcat

Post by Samcat »

Thanks for your answer.
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfos.php?op=extra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
remus

Thundercloud and nokta good players
not entered, but the last time. Because very little damage and little lives.
If they do not at least something good for my team

The taste of the game left.
Must be fair but.
To me that what happened to them if necessary, must.
They are in a bad connection and bad connection to me.

They Bad con. list.
I am enter, they are not come or I am not enter,they are come :cheers:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

By_zeus wrote:http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfos.php?op=extra
remus

xxxfacexxx,Thundercloud and nokta good players

The taste of the game left.
Must be fair but.
To me that what happened to them if necessary, must.
They are in a bad connection and bad connection to me.

They Bad con. list.
I am enter, they are not come or I am not enter,they are come :cheers:

Could you respond?
too bad my connection =my team friends have bad con.

I want to play a fair game.
What distinguishes me?
I would like to enter the list of bad connection
(if the point is, xxxfacexxx, Thundercloud fails) :cheers:

I can understand. They died hard. But because of their connections immortals

Thank you in advance
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
Remus

Post by Remus »

remus

Could you respond?
What do you want from me?
They need 5 votes from the "watchers" to be removed from the BadCon list.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Remus wrote:They need 5 votes from the "watchers" to be removed from the BadCon list.
How can they vote when these players dont play anymore :?:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
supreme

Post by supreme »

Lenny wrote:
Remus wrote:They need 5 votes from the "watchers" to be removed from the BadCon list.
Similarly how watchers can vote for BadCon List players when they do not play these days? This was my suggestion for all those watchers including jackfrost that concentrate on those who play these days. And I also requested all watchers to double check their votes according to the definitions. I do not see most of the players with bad attitude for whom most of the watchers mentioned.
:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Lenny wrote:
Again: what do you want from me?
supreme

Post by supreme »

Remus wrote:
Lenny wrote:
Gifttttttttttt :mrgreen: hehe for this new research :P haa
:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Remus wrote:
Lenny wrote:
:lol: nothing
just explaining to By_zues the problem
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

supreme wrote:
Lenny wrote:
Similarly how watchers can vote for BadCon List players when they do not play these days? This was my suggestion for all those watchers including jackfrost that concentrate on those who play these days. And I also requested all watchers to double check their votes according to the definitions. I do not see most of the players with bad attitude for whom most of the watchers mentioned.
I agree with you Supreme to a certain extent, but how can decisions be changed about players if they don't play any more. The only decision that can be made on these players, is from the last time we saw them.

I think we all realise this is not the perfect scenario, but we try our best.

Supreme always looking out for the underdog :biggthumbsup:
That's why I like her so much :lol:
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

Remus wrote:
remus

Could you respond?
xxxfacexxx,Thundercloud and nokta are Indeed Immortals these three need to stay on Badcon list they have did nothing to improve there connection. they are right where they belong!
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

Lenny wrote:
nokta:he never went to the army.
After a short time, but he was going.
conclusion: that the game did not deliver
xxxfacexxx:he goes to school.
conclusion:that the game did not deliver
ThunderCloud:he goes to school.
Remus wrote:
remus

Could you respond?
I want to recognize equal rights.
What is the difference between myself and them?
They used a variety of program fraud?
No.
Am I your relatives?
No.
They list a bad connection?
Yes.
Can I list the bad links?
No.
Do you understand me?
Was enough explanation.
I do not want to give another answer.
No matter needed.
I am ready to vote on any kind.
Prepares to vote in them all.

Finally:
I would like to think;

Why I am different.
Everyone does not love me as you do not like them.

You know that;
I'm playing this game for a long time.
Did not and will not be any bad thoughts.
But they are different from me a little nervous to be different.
You think : Is this idiot?
I'd rather not have.
Do not know them very much.
But they are play my team.
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

By_zeus wrote:nokta:he never went to the army.
:?: WHAT DID IT NOT DELIVER :?:

What has changed for these players, there K/D (in a camp full of veterans) is now 30/1 instead of 45/1
Big deal :roll:
Veterans with good connection can't get 30/1 in camps full of noobs.

Like i said yesterday, if they dont play the game then nothing will change.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Lenny wrote:

What has changed for these players, there K/D (in a camp full of veterans) is now 30/1 instead of 45/1

:cheers
This is painfully true Ozgur. But you don't seem to hit these higher K/D ratios because you care enough to "back off" a little and give others a chance.
These other guys storm into a camp and lay waste to everyone in sight. That was one of the reasons for starting the list.

By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

slapshot wrote:
Lenny wrote:

:cheers
This is painfully true Ozgur. But you don't seem to hit these higher K/D ratios because you care enough to "back off" a little and give others a chance.
These other guys storm into a camp and lay waste to everyone in sight. That was one of the reasons for starting the list.
I understand you, my friend
nokta always easy not easy death.OK, do not change for him.
I could do but to ThunderCloud,xxxfacexxx and K / D is normally doing difficult.
now they are irritating to the game.
Those two never should also not a problem
I play it again for 2 players, monitoring can be done.
Note:
But the only problem may be linked.
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

By_zeus wrote:I could do but to ThunderCloud,xxxfacexxx and K/D is normally doing difficult.
I've played this game for almost 3years, i have all the bonuses.
If i play for round 1hour my K/D average is about 100/50
Do you think that your team mates are so much better than me :?:
It takes aleast 2x as many bullets to kill them. :roll:
If truth be known there health should be 60% and not 100%

The chances of them getting of the BadCon list are not good.
Unless we all donate for a server in Europe, and that means all players not just Turkish players.
A server in Europe will benefit all players.
So all the players who can afford it, should stop moaning to Remus about this BadCon player or that Immortal player :roll:

Try putting 1 hand in your mouth and the other hand in your pocket.
We all get enough out of this game, It's time to give something back.
A FEW DOLLARS A MONTH

JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

Lenny quote:> It takes aleast 2x as many bullets to kill them.
If truth be known there health should be 60% and not 100%

your right Lenny and these guys know it!
Immortals life should be 60% or 75%
ThunderCloud and xxxfacexxx even being on Badcon has made not much change ...many players just leave game when they come into room.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

I understand you, my friend
nokta always easy not easy death.OK, do not change for him.
I could do but to ThunderCloud,xxxfacexxx and K / D is normally doing difficult.
now they are irritating to the game.
Those two never should also not a problem
I play it again for 2 players, monitoring can be done.
Note:
But the only problem may be linked.
[/quote]

And I understand you. But they are frustrated that they must now play as hard as the rest of us do. They were accustomed to superpowers that normal players do not have. If they have grown tired of the game, its most likely due to the fact that they cannot kill with 1 or 2 shots, and they now get die like the rest of us do.

They must accept that this is how the game is for the majority of the players!

Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Remus,
I think I've solved the problem between Badcon & GoodCon. :shock:
The GoodCon get this gun
And the BadCon get this gun

Problem solved :wink: :biggthumbsup:

Now don't all thank me at once. I don't handle flattery very well.
Remus

Post by Remus »

Lenny wrote:Remus,
I think I've solved the problem between Badcon & GoodCon. :shock:
The GoodCon get this gun
And the BadCon get this gun
The GoodCon will need about 1 minute to aim and kill someone. :lol:
The BadCon will get a frag for that bullet in 99% of the cases. :lol:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

:mad: hmm
Ok back to the drawing board :roll:
I really thought I'd solved the problem :oops:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Lenny wrote:I really thought I'd solved the problem
In fact you did it.
The 1st gun is for BadConns. They will need 1 minute to get a frag.
The 2nd one is for GoodConns. 1 bullet = 1 deadly strike.
:lol:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Yippie I truly am a genius
I knew I'd find the answer if I looked hard enough :wink:
Ok I had the guns mixed up, :roll:
but on the whole my idea will change virtual gaming for ever :cool:
Like I said before " don't all thank me at once I don't handle flattery (adulation) very well." :cheers:
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Way to go Lenny, :pompom:

Now that you solved this crisis, now maybe you can focus on that perpetual motions machine I bet you are working on in the back of your flat.

Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Sgt shhh :wink:
Thats top secret ATM :cool: