The BadCon List

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
slapshot

Re: The BadCon List

Post by slapshot »

JackFrost wrote:slapshot are you still ruining the ballot box for the BadCon list ?
what are the latests update for this forum topic! do we still have a BadCon list or not.
No. That was discontinued some time ago as the voting became more of a "popularity contest". In other words, players that were well liked were not voted to the Badcon list even though they had a bad connection.

Therefore, the "Bad Language / Elite / Bonus" list was revised:

BadLang
Players with very bad language.
They cannot use the in-game chat.
The moderators and the players marked "elite" will nominate them.
3 votes are needed.

Elite
Requirements:
- active players (>500 frags in the current month)
- nice folks with good attitude
- forum members & community contributors
What do they get:
3 crows per DS
elite camps
party girls
They must ask for the "elite" label, the moderators (or the admin) must approve their requests.

Bonus
Requirements: "elite" label plus good connection
What do they get:
+10% Life
+10% Armor
+10% Damage
The moderators will nominate these players (2 moderator votes are needed, or 1 moderator and two players who hold the Bonus)

Note: the players with paid Pro Package get the "elite" label from administrator.

To qualify for Elite and/or Bonus, you must have good standing with the community and maintain 500 frags monthly. (Bad Language is an "indefinite mute" penalty. You could ask kirby about it, but he can't answer in the game).

Also, the "Triple X" was created. (Triple mute / out power). This was offered to team leaders and a very select few players. This is to "police camps" from vulgarities or other abuse against other players. Players with less than optimal connection levels are asked to give up the Bonus if they want Triple X powers.

It may not be perfect, but it's better than it's ever been.
Hope this explains everything.
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Also, there is a new server in Spain. If all members agree to move to the server, everyone seems to have a ping of about 159 (about double my normal ping of 79).

But it does help level the play for team matches. :biggthumbsup:

Topcu

Post by Topcu »

rmmatador get banned

Connection sucks ! :biggthumbsdown:
Swedish House Mafia

-Don't you worry child
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Topcu wrote:rmmatador get banned

Ah, yes it does. He cannot help his connection. But, you may offer to move to the Spain server. It may be a bit better there!
:cheers:

Topcu

Post by Topcu »

slapshot wrote:
Topcu wrote:rmmatador get banned

Ah, yes it does. He cannot help his connection. But, you may offer to move to the Spain server. It may be a bit better there!
Hmm :cheers:
Swedish House Mafia

-Don't you worry child
Topcu

Post by Topcu »

slapshot wrote:
JackFrost wrote:slapshot are you still ruining the ballot box for the BadCon list ?
what are the latests update for this forum topic! do we still have a BadCon list or not.
No. That was discontinued some time ago as the voting became more of a "popularity contest". In other words, players that were well liked were not voted to the Badcon list even though they had a bad connection.

Therefore, the "Bad Language / Elite / Bonus" list was revised:

BadLang
Players with very bad language.
They cannot use the in-game chat.
The moderators and the players marked "elite" will nominate them.
3 votes are needed.

Elite
Requirements:
- active players (>500 frags in the current month)
- nice folks with good attitude
- forum members & community contributors
What do they get:
3 crows per DS
elite camps
party girls
They must ask for the "elite" label, the moderators (or the admin) must approve their requests.

Bonus
Requirements: "elite" label plus good connection
What do they get:
+10% Life
+10% Armor
+10% Damage
The moderators will nominate these players (2 moderator votes are needed, or 1 moderator and two players who hold the Bonus)

Note: the players with paid Pro Package get the "elite" label from administrator.

To qualify for Elite and/or Bonus, you must have good standing with the community and maintain 500 frags monthly. (Bad Language is an "indefinite mute" penalty. You could ask kirby about it, but he can't answer in the game).

Also, the "Triple X" was created. (Triple mute / out power). This was offered to team leaders and a very select few players. This is to "police camps" from vulgarities or other abuse against other players. Players with less than optimal connection levels are asked to give up the Bonus if they want Triple X powers.

It may not be perfect, but it's better than it's ever been.
Hope this explains everything.
Turkish translation:

Türkçe çeviri:

Oylama "popülerlik yarışması" daha oldu gibi bir süre önce kesildi No. Kötü bir bağlantı olmasına rağmen, diğer bir deyişle, iyi gitti edildi oyuncular Badcon listesine oy değildi.

Bu nedenle, "Kötü Dil / Elite / Bonus" listesinin revize edildi:

BadLang
Çok kötü bir dil olan oyuncular.
Bunlar oyun içi sohbet kullanamazsınız.
"Elit" işaretli moderatörler ve oyuncular onları aday olacaktır.
3 oy gereklidir.

seçkinler
Gereksinimleri:
- Aktif oyuncular (mevcut ay> 500 frag)
- İyi bir tutum ile güzel millet
- Forum üyeleri ve topluluk katkıda
Onlar ne yaparım:
DS başına 3 kargalar
elit kampları
party girls
Onlar "elit" etiketi istemelisiniz, moderatörler (veya yönetici) kendi taleplerini onaylamakla yükümlüdür.

bonus
Gereksinimleri: "elit" etiketi artı iyi bir bağlantı
Onlar ne yaparım:
+10% Yaşam
+10% Armor
+10% Hasar
Moderatörler (2 moderatör oy gerekli, ya da 1 moderatör ve Bonus tutun iki oyuncu vardır) bu oyuncuların aday olacak

Not: Ücretli Pro Paketi ile oyuncular yöneticisinden "elit" etiketi olsun.

Elite ve / veya Bonus hak kazanmak için, toplum ile iyi ilişkiler var ve 500 frag aylık tutmalıdır. (Bad Dil Siz bu konuda kirby sorabilirsiniz. Bir "süresiz kapatma" cezası olduğunu, ama oyunda cevap veremez).

Ayrıca, "Triple X" oluşturuldu. (Üçlü sessiz / çıkış gücü). Bu ekip liderleri ve çok seçilmiş birkaç oyuncu için teklif edildi. Bu vulgarities veya diğer oyunculara karşı diğer istismar "polis kamplarına" olduğunu. Optimal bağlantı düzeyi daha az olan oyuncular Triple X güçler isterseniz Bonus vazgeçmesi istenir.

Bu mükemmel olmayabilir, ama o zamankinden çok daha iyidir.
Bu her şeyi açıklıyor umuyoruz.
Swedish House Mafia

-Don't you worry child
Topcu

Post by Topcu »

danger1 made ​​with the last match.danger1 very hard to die.danger1 connection is bad.
Swedish House Mafia

-Don't you worry child
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Topcu wrote:danger1 made ​​with the last match.danger1 very hard to die.danger1 connection is bad.
Consider inviting them to the Spain server.

Topcu

Post by Topcu »

slapshot wrote:
Topcu wrote:danger1 made ​​with the last match.danger1 very hard to die.danger1 connection is bad.
Consider inviting them to the Spain server.
OK slapshot , I try
Swedish House Mafia

-Don't you worry child
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

whats going on with Alianza01 and sweetman...i see that they are Immortals! but almost impossible to play game with. you can shoot them but not hardly kill those guys.. and double teaming in beginner rooms. isn't it possible to limit them in some way to reduce there ability of substantive hits they can take!
and why should they have access to Armor? they don't need it !
and with the speed they have. i would guess they are pingers
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Alianza01 Is a player with a very bad connection. He/she also likes to use armor, radar, DS, health Pack, and mines. Also when cornered in a room he/she likes to kill himself :roll: (he's not the only player to start doing this) :biggthumbsdown:
One thing he don't have which you do is the Bonus. So if you still can't compete with this player. Do what I do, Leave camp.

I personally can live with all his usage of every possible advantage, but when I final corner him somewhere, and he just kills himself. Well that's just the final straw.
To give this player four or five frags , and then for him to deprive me of a single frag.
Well I just think he's one hell of a selfish b*****d.

You will not get any change from this idiot. So like I said, just leave camp :roll:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

JackFrost wrote:whats going on with Alianza01 and sweetman...i see that they are Immortals! but almost impossible to play game with. you can shoot them but not hardly kill those guys.. and double teaming in beginner rooms. isn't it possible to limit them in some way to reduce there ability of substantive hits they can take!
Also Juan507 is immortal. He also plays with Alianza01 in a team in a beginner camp, even if just several players(noobs) are there. But they dont admit they have bad connection. Or they may know a trick how not to be killed, hehe. I leave a camp where just immortal players are there not to give them frags for free. :D
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Alianza01 is actually a "she", her name is Kelly. She's from Spain and quite conscious of her bad connection. I haven't witnessed her doing the suicide move, so I can't comment on it.

(I believe Gallego began this move and he thinks it's "fofo" (Portuguese for "cute")). Personally I find it infuriating. I agree completely with lenny. it's a very selfish bullsh*t thing to do. But it's an alternative tactic all the same.

But given a chance, you will find Alianza01 quite nice and accommodating. She does not like to use DS unless someone is excessively using it against her. She often will ask others to stop using it. She almost always uses the shotgun only. This is to give the other players a chance. She does not speak much English and my Spanish is probably worse than I credit myself with. But she is open to any suggestion and really does not wish to totally dominate any player.

However, as with many team mates, they do not kill each other in free for all. This I think is a bit unfair. Even my closest friends whom I don't kill as a rule, will get shot when the camp is nearly empty. I won't gang up on one or two players with a team of five. I want them to feel welcome, yet competitive. So when I'm asked by junior players to "team up with them" I explain that it's not really fair. And how else can you get better if you don't learn the ropes?

Sweetman and I have had words once. Yes, he's somewhat immortal, but uses armor and pizza boost all the time. I started using DS against him. He made a few comments about it. I countered with he always uses mines (coward's tool).

But I just decided to concentrate harder on being a smarter player. Now we all play free teams together and have become better sportsman towards each other.

It's easy to get frustrated and blame the players connection. Get angry and think it's unfair. To some degree, it is. But in the greater picture, they love this game as much as we do. Some things just have to be accepted. :|

Remus

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:Alianza01 is actually a "she", her name is Kelly. She's from Spain and quite conscious of her bad connection.
Alianza01 & Ares2000 are from Lima (Peru).
It's true, they have bad connection.
But they are nice folks and they love this game.
:biggthumbsup:

ps.
I don't care about suicides, but I don't like players who team up in the Beginner camps.
If you find players with this attitude, just kick them out of camp.
:!:
juan507

Post by juan507 »

freekarol wrote:
JackFrost wrote:whats going on with Alianza01 and sweetman...i see that they are Immortals! but almost impossible to play game with. you can shoot them but not hardly kill those guys.. and double teaming in beginner rooms. isn't it possible to limit them in some way to reduce there ability of substantive hits they can take!
Also Juan507 is immortal. He also plays with Alianza01 in a team in a beginner camp, even if just several players(noobs) are there. But they dont admit they have bad connection. Or they may know a trick how not to be killed, hehe. I leave a camp where just immortal players are there not to give them frags for free. :D

well inmortal is someone who never die, i die a lot.
maybe u can't because i don't give u chance; and about alianza, she doesn't like kill me.
about tricks i know a lot because i have more than 200 000 frags :roll:
Fair Play ...... Not Cheat
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

juan507 wrote:
freekarol wrote:

maybe u can't because i don't give u chance; and about alianza, she doesn't like kill me.
Nobody is really immortal, players who are "immortal" just take lots of bullets than its normal. :wink: I played against players who are legends here and they die easily than you. But I dont care. Everyone can find out the truth. Endless discussion is not needed. :wink:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

juan507 wrote:
True. I kill you all the time. :lol:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Well I can't kill you either. The reason is that I am always dead so I don't have a chance to kill you :mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien