Suggestions by gun-slinga

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
gun-slinga

Suggestions by gun-slinga

Post by gun-slinga »

scope on AUG
i think it would be better if we could use the scope on the AUG
mr.mysteriou

Re: scope on AUG

Post by mr.mysteriou »

i think we should do that!
gun-slinga

lasers on snipers

Post by gun-slinga »

lasers on snipers
i think a laser on both of the snipers would make it easier so if you dont have time to scope in and find your target if they are already aiming at you
gun-slinga

grenades

Post by gun-slinga »

i think grenades would be fun to use and maybe even throwing stars :biggthumbsup:
gun-slinga

Re: scope on AUG

Post by gun-slinga »

and maybe on the RPG you could add something to make it easier to aim for distances
gun-slinga

Re: grenades

Post by gun-slinga »

or just knives to throw
gun-slinga

drive cars

Post by gun-slinga »

i think it would be really fun to drive cars while being able to shoot out the windows
slapshot

Re: Suggestions by gun-slinga

Post by slapshot »

Some of these have been requested in the past and may or may not be possible. But keep coming up with more!
:agree:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

gun-slinga

Post by gun-slinga »

yea i know the one with the cars is impossible i figured that out after i posted it
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

gun-slinga wrote:yea i know the one with the cars is impossible i figured that out after i posted it
Maybe you need to find another game. Playstation 3 is available with plenty of games with such thematics so you can try your luck over there (also Wii has samo nice games). The features you are asking for are not just impossible to implement because of deficiency in Adobe software but also because of bad conn players. When you are in camp with one of them (not 2) the game is not the same any more. Everything becomes slow
and then try to add memory and processor needed things you are asking .... The game will be just frozen picture on your screen :pompom:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien