Our young Turkish friends are back to school....

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
slapshot

Our young Turkish friends are back to school....

Post by slapshot »

How can I tell?

Well for one thing, the camps are empty again. But more importantly is this photo from one of my favorite websites "acidcow.com"

Look very closely at their laptop screens (and NO! I did NOT photoshop this image)

:lol: :lol:
acid_picdump_39.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

supreme

Re: Our young Turkish friends are back to school....

Post by supreme »

slapshot wrote:How can I tell?

Well for one thing, the camps are empty again. But more importantly is this photo from one of my favorite websites "acidcow.com"

Look very closely at their laptop screens (and NO! I did NOT photoshop this image)

acid_picdump_39.jpg
ha ha
:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

acid_picdump_39.jpg
haha, obviously teachers there dont know how to block games so students cant play any games.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

freekarol wrote:

acid_picdump_39.jpg
haha, obviously teachers there dont know how to block games so students cant play any games.

I think ulubatli is a teacher! I did not see him a long long time now.....
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien