Mitt Romney vs Barack Obama

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
mitt-romney

Mitt Romney vs Barack Obama

Post by mitt-romney »

howdee y'all, I figured out how to get on top of two buildings if anyone wants to know (its good at night )
keep your socks dry,
ace
Remus

Re: getting up

Post by Remus »

I thought you figured out how to defeat Barack Obama.
How is your campaign these days?
:cheers:
mitt-romney

Post by mitt-romney »

I'm still workin' on the campaign, will challenge barack to come to merc camp for showdown, winner gets to be prezident for life.
mitter
supreme

Post by supreme »

Remus wrote:I thought you figured out how to defeat Barack Obama.
How is your campaign these days?
Who is this noob?
:
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

mitt-romney wrote:I'm still workin' on the campaign, will challenge barack to come to merc camp for showdown, winner gets to be prezident for life.
mitter

We’ll have to wait and see if Obama shows up in Mercenary Camp. :lol:

Please, please, just don’t invite Michelle-O. to SMC. She’ll take away our “Health Pizza” just like she did to the school lunch program, causing school kids to protest around our country. :mrgreen:

P.S.
“Keep your socks dry” Are you concerned about Trench foot?
Molon Labe!
mitt-romney

Post by mitt-romney »

speaking of trench foot, have you smelled soopreme' s feet?
PHEEEW!
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

I just spoke with Barack Obama and he's waiting for Remus to clear his account so he can challenge you to a debate!
:whatis:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

mitt-romney wrote:howdee y'all, I figured out how to get on top of two buildings if anyone wants to know (its good at night )
keep your socks dry,
ace
Well, well, well!
I thought I would find you in some place like this!
Spending our citizen's tax dollars wisely I see.... :roll:

I've got my ammo box ready and yer butt is mine :sniper: Romney!

Now git down off from that rooftop and LET'S DO THIS You COWARD! :evil: :whatis:
"Barack" is actually Swahili for 'That One.' And my middle name from somebody who obviously didn't think I'd ever run for president. If I had to name my greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome."
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

supreme wrote:Haha supreme not soopreme. And sup is as good as gold. :-P

Who is this soopreme my opponent speaks of? :whatis:
"Barack" is actually Swahili for 'That One.' And my middle name from somebody who obviously didn't think I'd ever run for president. If I had to name my greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome."
supreme

Post by supreme »

Barack_Obama wrote:

Correction "Princess Supreme"!
:
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

supreme wrote:
Barack_Obama wrote:

Correction "Princess Supreme"!

My bad! You seem much too pretty for Mitt Romney to be speaking of! :mrgreen:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Barack_Obama wrote:Who is this soopreme my opponent speaks of?
I think he is talking about sooperme
65 years old, from Australia.
http://www.amorenlinea.com/en/member/sooperme" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

p.s.
"amore en linea" = "love online"
:lol:
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

Remus wrote:
Barack_Obama wrote:Who is this soopreme my opponent speaks of?
I think he is talking about sooperme
65 years old, from Australia.
http://www.amorenlinea.com/en/member/sooperme" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

p.s.
"amore en linea" = "love online"
:lol:
And YOU must be a REPUBLICAN! :evil: :whatis:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Barack_Obama wrote:And YOU must be a REPUBLICAN! :evil: :whatis:
Honestly, I'm a necromancer.
:twisted:
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

Remus wrote:
Barack_Obama wrote:And YOU must be a REPUBLICAN! :evil: :whatis:
Honestly, I'm a necromancer.
:shock: Then...you won't vote for me???
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

Barack_Obama wrote:
Remus wrote: Honestly, I'm a necromancer.
:shock: Then...you won't vote for me???
Please tell me you are NOT considering a vote for Romney!!!
Remus

Post by Remus »

Barack_Obama wrote: :shock: Then...you won't vote for me???
I'm not a US citizen.
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

Remus wrote:
I'm not a US citizen.
Whew! Thank my lucky stars! :mrgreen:
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

mitt-romney wrote:I'm still workin' on the campaign, will challenge barack to come to merc camp for showdown, winner gets to be prezident for life.
mitter

I am the ONLY man FIT to BE PREZIDANT! So don't get ahead of yourself there Mutt! If it's a challenge you want, then CHALLENGE YOU'LL GET! :lalala:
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

Barack_Obama wrote: I am the ONLY man FIT to BE PREZIDANT!.... :lalala:
PREZIDANT? Did you mean President? :lol: This is not going to instill confidence from your constituents.

Wait I forgot about this one. :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Molon Labe!
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

Ace---007 wrote:
Barack_Obama wrote: I am the ONLY man FIT to BE PREZIDANT!.... :lalala:
PREZIDANT? Did you mean President? :lol: This is not going to instill confidence from your constituents.

Wait I forgot about this one. :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mitter
HE did it first! :evil:
freekarol

Re: Mitt Romney vs Barack Obama

Post by freekarol »

America doesnt have a great presidential candidate. If you wanna ruin the States then vote for them. If you want prosperity for America then vote for me(for now, Im a secret candidate of an uknown political party) :smile:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

Barack_Obama wrote:
mitter

I am the ONLY man FIT to BE PREZIDANT! So don't get ahead of yourself there Mutt! If it's a challenge you want, then CHALLENGE YOU'LL GET! :lalala:
So we have to agree on a date to DO THIS! I would say Wednesday evening, but we have that debate thingy...(by the way, I am so gonna kick your Mitt-butt at that!) So when? Huh? Huh? When we gonna do this Mitter-Boy???? Michelle is all excited about this and says she will bring the snacks. You know, healthy stuff like broccoli, spinach, egg plant, collard greens and such. Mmmm-Mmm! I can hardly wait!
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Barack_Obama wrote:
Remus wrote:
I'm not a US citizen.
Remus is from Romania. Romania is in a place called Europe. :wink:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

Lenny wrote:
Barack_Obama wrote:
Remus wrote:
I'm not a US citizen.

Remus is from Romania. Romania is in a place called Europe. :wink:

I have to count every potential voter that I can! :lol:
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

C'mon Mitt! It's time you meet me out in the street! :whatis:
mitt-romney

Post by mitt-romney »

OK, baracko bummer, How about wednesday at 7 Pm est ? ( my clone is doing the debate )
soon to be king,
mitts of steel
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

mitt-romney wrote:OK, baracko bummer, How about wednesday at 7 Pm est ? ( my clone is doing the debate )
soon to be king,
mitts of steel
Clone?!?! No wonder you are covering so much campaign ground! Well maybe I'll just send in my secret service agents to go medieval on your mitt-butt!!!!
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

Hey Mitter! Thought maybe you'd like to see what Will Durst thinks about ya! :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://youtu.be/dxjOuxDT26U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Wow. Just wow. :roll: You just gonna sit there and take that Mitt? :oops:

mitt-romney

Post by mitt-romney »

My dear friends;
Your interest in my quest for CEO, oops , I mean, president of the dear old
US of A warms my almost-beating heart. But patience, my little ones, soon I will be acclaimed far and wild, as the man of the decade and my reign,oops, term, will be remembered long for my insightful though unfair policies towards
" those people " whom we look down on with sympathetic eyes, for being not so fortunate as US.
Forward brave accountant/soldiers to fiscal victory!
Your leader,
Mittens
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

''I think Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin would be the perfect ticket. She can't answer basic questions, and he has two answers for every question.'' —Jay Leno

''Mitt Romney is saying his comments about liking to fire people were taken out of context. Yeah, what he actually said was he likes to set poor people on fire.'' —Conan O'Brien
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

Is this actually you Obama/Mitt? Although She/he seems a slightly more intelligent, I still detect a great parity. :lol:

Molon Labe!
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

Q: What does Mitt Romney mean when he says that he and Paul Ryan are ‘America’s comeback team.’? A: They're ready to come back in four years and try again.

Heh, heh, heh, gotcha again Mitter!

:mrgreen:
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

I had just finished up debate sparring with John Karry for the afternoon, so I thought I'd bone up on my H2 skills and spends some "quality time" with my ol' buddy Mitters...

Well wouldn't you know? He's no where to be found! :evil: :whatis:

Take a look for yourself:

looking.png
still looking.png
looking still.png
Cant find him.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

Thought I'd try to reach my ol' buddy by PM. Here's his response:
mitt-romney wrote:Dear B.O.
(whew)
Thank you for your generous offers, but I am perfectly capable of running my own campaign into the ground.
mittens
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Barack_Obama wrote:Thought I'd try to reach my ol' buddy by PM. Here's his response:
(whew)
Thank you for your generous offers, but I am perfectly capable of running my own campaign into the ground.
mittens
Hi guys,
seem to me that you need sniper lesson from me and slapshot!? If so, please contact us so we can arrange the meeting :mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:
Barack_Obama wrote:Thought I'd try to reach my ol' buddy by PM. Here's his response:
(whew)
mittens
Hi guys,
seem to me that you need sniper lesson from me and slapshot!? If so, please contact us so we can arrange the meeting :mrgreen:
I think we could settle this debate much faster with a couple Aw-50s
:sniper: :shock:

Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

Well the debate did not go as well as I had originally planned. So it seems the American peoples think that Mitters got the best of me on this one.

What can I say? For the past 4 years I've been running the country, hunting down terrorists, and bailing out auto manufacturers and insurance companies, and drinking beer with Michelle. Who has time to practice debates?

Next time, I'll be more prepared.

:idea: So I've been thinking about my financial plan for America. I think I will buy up all three major auto manufacturers and sell them to the insurance companies. Then I'll take all the profits and buy "Obama-phones" for the entire middle class!

:mrgreen: :biggthumbsup:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Barack_Obama wrote:Next time, I'll be more prepared.
The 7 Ps is a British Army adage.
Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance. :wink:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

Lenny wrote:
Barack_Obama wrote:Next time, I'll be more prepared.
The 7 Ps is a British Army adage.
Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance. :wink:
Well my good man, may I call you that? Or would you prefer "Old Chap"? :mrgreen:

That's one of the reasons we left cheery old England and headed off for America. So we wouldn't have to remember silly old British adages. And so we could run around nilly-willy making up our own ineffective government.

Peace out!
The Pres'
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Barack_Obama wrote:Well the debate did not go as well as I had originally planned. So it seems the American peoples think that Mitters got the best of me on this one.

What can I say? For the past 4 years I've been running the country, hunting down terrorists, and bailing out auto manufacturers and insurance companies, and drinking beer with Michelle. Who has time to practice debates?

Next time, I'll be more prepared.

:idea: So I've been thinking about my financial plan for America. I think I will buy up all three major auto manufacturers and sell them to the insurance companies. Then I'll take all the profits and buy "Obama-phones" for the entire middle class!

:mrgreen: :biggthumbsup:
As usual from our politicians, sounds like a load of $%&#! :roll:
Load of crap.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

Obama was so much better when he debated Clint Eastwood. :lol:
Molon Labe!
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Barack_Obama wrote:nilly-willy
Its Willy-Nilly :roll: You Dock Head. :shock: :lol:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

:mrgreen:
what.jpg

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Well seems to me that the Americans and British politicians have to learn from the Croatian politicians (if you can call them like that) :mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Learn what and why :?
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

Mitt and B.O. Where are you? :lol:
Molon Labe!
supreme

Post by supreme »

Ace---007 wrote:Mitt and B.O. Where are you? :lol:
at home coz they cant use their office pc . ha ha
:
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

Ace---007 wrote:Mitt and B.O. Where are you? :lol:

(Yawn!) Hmmmf? What? Oh! Sorry. :mrgreen: I know I have this election in the bag, so I wuz takin' a lil' nappy-poo! The Mitt-miester is out campaigning and spreading nasty rumors about me on the telly again! Michelle has just opened up and cooked up a good, healthy can of Whoop-a** for him! :lol: :lol: