wondering...

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
mitt-romney

wondering...

Post by mitt-romney »

wondering if my "getting up " post got pulled because I said someone's feet smelled ?
I showed someone how to " get up" and they were happy to learn the trick. What I really enjoy is trying to communicate with 'players' by sign language (if they only knew how easy it is to register I'm sure they would)
All in all this is The Best Game On-Line Ever.
mitt
Remus

Re: wondering...

Post by Remus »

Thanks for your kind words.
Your "friend" is waiting for your reply here: http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5132" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:cheers:
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

Remus wrote:Thanks for your kind words.
Your "friend" is waiting for your reply here: http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5132" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:cheers:

Oh yes! I'm waiting alright! You keep this up and I'll show you who needs Healthcare!!! :whatis:
"Barack" is actually Swahili for 'That One.' And my middle name from somebody who obviously didn't think I'd ever run for president. If I had to name my greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome."
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Barack_Obama wrote:Oh yes! I'm waiting alright! You keep this up and I'll show you who needs Healthcare!!! :whatis:
Maybe you should both come to little old England for some free psychiatric healthcare. :shock:

I've had some, and it was fantastic :wink: (squint squint) :shock:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

Lenny wrote:
Barack_Obama wrote:Oh yes! I'm waiting alright! You keep this up and I'll show you who needs Healthcare!!! :whatis:
Maybe you should both come to little old England for some free psychiatric healthcare. :shock:
Oh now that's a slap in the face... :lol:
"Barack" is actually Swahili for 'That One.' And my middle name from somebody who obviously didn't think I'd ever run for president. If I had to name my greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome."
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Lenny wrote:

:lol: :biggthumbsup:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

mitt-romney

Post by mitt-romney »

Friends;
My policy on health care is simple:If you can't pay for a doctor, just don't get sick.
mitts ( as in keep your mitts off my dough )
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

Is this actually you Obama/Mitt? Although She/he seems a slightly more intelligent, I still detect a great parity. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Molon Labe!
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

mitt-romney wrote:Friends;
My policy on health care is simple:If you can't pay for a doctor, just don't get sick.
mitts ( as in keep your mitts off my dough )

And I suppose you will fix Social Security by taking the word "Security" out of it!
mitt-romney

Post by mitt-romney »

Of course not sillibama,
I won't take the security out of social security, knucklehead, I'll take out the social! No social, no people, no cost, no problem!
I'm gonna like this job!
mitt's so easy!
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

mitt-romney wrote:Of course not sillibama,
I won't take the security out of social security, knucklehead, I'll take out the social! No social, no people, no cost, no problem!
I'm gonna like this job!
mitt's so easy!

:shock: OMG! I just realized you really are a Republican! :shock:
Barack_Obama

Post by Barack_Obama »

So Mittster, I've been busy cleaning up this mess...the mess that the Republican's left before I took office! :mrgreen: And of course the mess left from Hurricane Sandy. :cry:

So I've been far too busy to campaign. So what is new ol' buddy of mine? I wonder what is up your sleeve...what slanderous remarks are you running in your TV commercials about me now?!? :evil:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Barack_Obama wrote:So Mittster, I've been busy cleaning up this mess...the mess that the Republican's left before I took office! :mrgreen: And of course the mess left from Hurricane Sandy. :cry:

So I've been far too busy to campaign. So what is new ol' buddy of mine? I wonder what is up your sleeve...what slanderous remarks are you running in your TV commercials about me now?!? :evil:
LOL. you people are very very funny!
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien