Good Bye

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
dragon_negro

Good Bye

Post by dragon_negro »

Amigos creo que es la hora de partir me gusto estar participando contra ustedes sobre todo los buenos jugadores como Ares,Alianza,Juan507,Slapshot,pete,Moisex entre otros gracias por los buenos juegos y gracias a ti remus por esta buena pagina pero devo partir del juego :biggthumbsup:

Friends think it is time to leave me be participating against you taste especially good players like Ares, Alliance, Juan507, Slapshot, pete, Moisex among others thanks for the good games and thank you for this good page remus but from devo game :biggthumbsup:
dragon_negro
supreme

Re: Good Bye

Post by supreme »

dragon_negro wrote:Amigos creo que es la hora de partir me gusto estar participando contra ustedes sobre todo los buenos jugadores como Ares,Alianza,Juan507,Slapshot,pete,Moisex entre otros gracias por los buenos juegos y gracias a ti remus por esta buena pagina pero devo partir del juego :biggthumbsup:

Friends think it is time to leave me be participating against you taste especially good players like Ares, Alliance, Juan507, Slapshot, pete, Moisex among others thanks for the good games and thank you for this good page remus but from devo game :biggthumbsup:
what happened? did u get punish from school?
:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

My question is the same. Has something happened in the game or forum? Was supreme mean to you? :mrgreen: (just joking).

You are a valuable player to your team and a valuable member of this community. I would hate to see you leave unless it is for very good and voluntary reasons. If you cannot share, PM me. If you choose not, then I guess, farewell until next time. (Never goodbye). It's truly been a pleasure playing against and beside you! Like many, I consider you a very good friend!!!

:cheers: :cry:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

deamuel

Post by deamuel »

dragon negro,

dont say goodbye coz i know even you leave hopeless 2,i know you will be come back someday :oops: :cry: :sad: :cry:
philippine warrior
supreme

Post by supreme »

deamuel wrote:dragon negro,

dont say goodbye coz i know even you leave hopeless 2,i know you will be come back someday :oops: :cry: :sad: :cry:
he cant leave.. he will be back soon. dont you worry. he has gone for gender change operation. haha
:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

:P :cheers:
philippine warrior
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

dragon_negro wrote:Amigos creo que es la hora de partir me gusto estar participando contra ustedes sobre todo los buenos jugadores como Ares,Alianza,Juan507,Slapshot,pete,Moisex entre otros gracias por los buenos juegos y gracias a ti remus por esta buena pagina pero devo partir del juego :biggthumbsup:

awww how sad its for me my team mates not online anymore Dragon,mother,cesar even me I dont have time to play anymore we will miss you :cry: :cry:
manga

Post by manga »

sprayed leaves the game for many players I think I need a new camp game or another novelty enters or does not enter the game at many legends it must be a reason It means that there is a problem in this game do not have the excitement of the game as before bringing back the excitement your job(remus and moderators)this is my idea I think the way I see it, and that I think it's the game to be more beautiful remus and moderators only Not everyone should be the contribution of Anyone find a solution All together the old thrill of this game need to bring back. :cheers: :agree: :biggthumbsup:
come to the baban
Remus

Post by Remus »

manga wrote:sprayed leaves the game for many players I think I need a new camp game or another novelty enters or does not enter the game at many legends it must be a reason It means that there is a problem in this game do not have the excitement of the game as before bringing back the excitement your job(remus and moderators)this is my idea I think the way I see it, and that I think it's the game to be more beautiful remus and moderators only Not everyone should be the contribution of Anyone find a solution All together the old thrill of this game need to bring back.
1) this game is free for all.
To pay the hosting, admin & development bills we need as many NEW players as possible.

2) there are players trying a game for a few minutes.
There are players playing a game for a few hours.
There are players playing a game for a few weeks.
But we have dozens of players playing this game for years !!!
That's amazing and those players are very important to me.
:biggthumbsup:

3) I'm still busy with Shockwave v12.
Please be patient.
Many goodies are on the way.
:P
dragon_negro

Post by dragon_negro »

regarding my departure some day I will return remus so please do not close my account and thanks to all :sniper:
dragon_negro
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

dragon_negro wrote:regarding my departure some day I will return remus so please do not close my account and thanks to all :sniper:
We will be waithing for you! Stay cool and sharp as allways.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
andrey

Post by andrey »

( SNIFF)
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE