Fuku is back!!!!

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
slapshot

Fuku is back!!!!

Post by slapshot »

Tomek is alive and well! :pompom: :pompom: We are going to SMC Infection right now!!!!
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Remus

Re: Fuku is back!!!!

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:Tomek is alive and well! :pompom: :pompom: We are going to SMC Infection right now!!!
He was the most active player 5 months in a row !
I thought he lost the job, the wife and the house.
:lol:
Glad to hear he is alive and well.
:cheers:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote:
slapshot wrote:Tomek is alive and well! :pompom: :pompom: We are going to SMC Infection right now!!!
He was the most active player 5 months in a row !
I thought he lost the job, the wife and the house.
:lol:
Glad to hear he is alive and well.
Well we played this afternoon. He is little bit rusty but on a good way to be the old Fukushima!
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Fan-Fuku-tastic :biggthumbsup:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Fuku

Post by Fuku »

Hi all,
Yes im back today. I confirm that news. Prof is right im rusty. I need couple of days to back to old form. Thank you friends for warm welcome specially to Steve, prof, Topz, Ace. We make couple of warm hugs with Steve and noone hide men tears. I think my conn is still very good, but if you see something strange dont afraid to write me that. Now its time for party. Where are posters, cakes, warm hugs, and bottles with polish vodka? Remus maybe small poster, like king is back or something like that. Ok ok let it be suprise for me :cheers:
I always have you at gunpoint
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Fuku wrote:Hi all,
Yes im back today. I confirm that news. Prof is right im rusty. I need couple of days to back to old form. Thank you friends for warm welcome specially to Steve, prof, Topz, Ace. We make couple of warm hugs with Steve and noone hide men tears. I think my conn is still very good, but if you see something strange dont afraid to write me that. Now its time for party. Where are posters, cakes, warm hugs, and bottles with polish vodka? Remus maybe small poster, like king is back or something like that. Ok ok let it be suprise for me :cheers:
Enjoy this Methanol. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Yes Boss, we need a new command: > big hugs
:mrgreen:
It was huge fun in FZC and TFC free team games this morning!
Again, it is so good to have you back and to hear you are well my friend!!!
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Remus

Post by Remus »

Fuku wrote:Now its time for party. Where are posters, cakes, warm hugs, and bottles with polish vodka? Remus maybe small poster, like king is back or something like that. Ok ok let it be suprise for me
Sobieski_Vodka.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

NOOOOOOO! Only pure water for you! You are still on probation! :mrgreen: You have to be in shape because of your two 25 year old wifes!!!! :shock:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Fuku

Post by Fuku »

Thank you Remus for cold vodka, i still can see so that wasent methanol. After vodka i have better skills to dancing with my wife :mrgreen:
I always have you at gunpoint