WHAT IS THAT!!!!

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
Fuku

WHAT IS THAT!!!!

Post by Fuku »

Hi Remus,

In attachment screenshot with very very strange thing. Player Joka7 shot from there to me! Is it possible to go there and shot thru window? I just seen rockets from there and few granades. In screenshot when you look very carefuly you see barrel of ag-36. WHAT IS THAT!!! Please give me reply about that
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I always have you at gunpoint
Fuku

Re: WHAT IS THAT!!!!

Post by Fuku »

I talk about this situation with Joka7 and hawkeye. They told me they sees here hallway?!!!!? I see only wall!! How is this possible? Hawkeye go thru this wall and dissapere for me, and back. I try go there but for me is only wall. They told me there are 2 passages to this windows on both sides of map. I dont understand this situation! Remus please reply.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Remus

Post by Remus »

Tomek, are you a 7 years old player?
Just clear the browser cache (history) and reload the game.
The APC map has been updated with 2 sniper spots.
:cheers:
Fuku

Post by Fuku »

I reloaded today morning, i had new famas but not new sniper places. I reload one more time and now i see it. Sorry for problem. Have a nice day :cheers:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

You see a lot of thing after votka, but you can't see new snipe spot :mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Fuku

Post by Fuku »

That is true. My mistake :mrgreen:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

At first I saw no problem. So I drank all the vodka. NOW I see the problem! :mrgreen: :lol:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

andrey

Post by andrey »

FAMAS?? NNNIIICCCEEE!!!!!!!!
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

Fuku wrote:Hi Remus,

In attachment screenshot with very very strange thing. Player Joka7 shot from there to me! Is it possible to go there and shot thru window? I just seen rockets from there and few granades. In screenshot when you look very carefuly you see barrel of ag-36. WHAT IS THAT!!! Please give me reply about that
:lol: :mrgreen:
philippine warrior
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

PS: a update plugin Java is ready in your taskbar.... :mrgreen:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Even if I read this topic I was suprised who invisible shot me in APC, haha.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:At first I saw no problem. So I drank all the vodka. NOW I see the problem! :mrgreen: :lol:
Maybe the bad votka is the problem! You should switch to beer. I can recommend the mighty Budwiser :mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

freekarol wrote:

Even if I read this topic I was suprised who invisible shot me in APC, haha.
Maybe Fuku did? He finnaly found the spot :mrgreen:
Fuku

Post by Fuku »

No, im still drinking vodka. I must said my name is Tomek im alkoholic :cheers:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Fuku wrote:No, im still drinking vodka. I must said my name is Tomek im alkoholic :cheers:
:biggthumbsup: