slow movement

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
deamuel

slow movement

Post by deamuel »

to all :worship:

i have a question just before the fps because,I was 50/50 but now i noticed that 25/50 fps only since i was 25/50 fps.I have been slow movements of character,so its posible that the low fps i have reason to slow down the movements of my character?even new players to kill me so many times because i can not move fast.

PLEASE I NEED OPINION AND HELP :oops: :worship:
philippine warrior
supreme

Re: slow movement

Post by supreme »

deamuel wrote:to all :worship:

i have a question just before the fps because,I was 50/50 but now i noticed that 25/50 fps only since i was 25/50 fps.I have been slow movements of character,so its posible that the low fps i have reason to slow down the movements of my character?even new players to kill me so many times because i can not move fast.

PLEASE I NEED OPINION AND HELP :oops: :worship:
Thats your new punishment from Remus and gift for ALL. So that noobs like me can kill you 10 times and you will get only 1 kill :-D O:-) :-P
:
Remus

Post by Remus »

deamuel wrote:i have a question just before the fps because,I was 50/50 but now i noticed that 25/50 fps only since i was 25/50 fps.I have been slow movements of character,so its posible that the low fps i have reason to slow down the movements of my character?even new players to kill me so many times because i can not move fast.
First of all, what did you do to get this huge performances drop (from 50/50 to 25/50) :?:
Secondly, give us some details about your computer:
processor, graphics card, RAM, OS and browser.
And finally, if you get a huge performances drop with the same hardware, it means that "something" is sucking your processing power (a crappy program, a virus, etc)
:cheers:

supreme wrote:Thats your new punishment from Remus and gift for ALL.
So that noobs like me can kill you 10 times and you will get only 1 kill
:lol:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

And finally, if you get a huge performances drop with the same hardware, it means that "something" is sucking your processing power (a crappy program, a virus, etc)
I suspect supreme has some fingers in it :wink:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien