Christianity

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
andrey

Christianity

Post by andrey »

Slapshot, can you stop locking my topics??? If you don't like my topics......Don't even click on them OK!!!!!

And there is proof of my religion existed.
1.) In the show " UNSOLVED MYSTERIES" ,it talks about Noah's ark.
They found it on the mountain , See for urselfs :http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 7Qul9QjVWs

Ok??
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
andrey

Re: Christianity

Post by andrey »

And Jennifer, hell does exist.
1.) This girl named angelica , she was fasting for a vision of " heaven"
And Jesus told her that she should see a vision of " hell too.

AND IF YOU DON'T BELIVE ME: http://spiritlessons.com/Documents/Jenn ... _Perez.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.divinerevelations.info/Docum ... /index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

andrey wrote:And Jennifer, hell does exist.
1.) This girl named angelica , she was fasting for a vision of " heaven" And Jesus told her that she should see a vision of " hell too.

AND IF YOU DON'T BELIVE ME :http://spiritlessons.com/Documents/Jenn ... _Perez.htm

http://www.divinerevelations.info/Docum ... /index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
thats one hell of a mixture lyrics Drake!
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

"Religion is sort of like a lift in your shoes. If it makes you feel better, fine. Just don't ask me to wear your shoes."

Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself.
:wink:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

andrey wrote:Slapshot, can you stop locking my topics??? If you don't like my topics......Don't even click on them OK!!!!!

They found it on the mountain , See for urselfs :http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 7Qul9QjVWs

Ok??
You should ask yourself what's wrong with your topics. Maybe fanaticism?
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

andrey wrote:Slapshot, can you stop locking my topics??? If you don't like my topics......Don't even click on them OK!!!!!

Ok??
Andrey,
It's not a question of what I like; it's the fact that there are many religions amongst this community. For example, do you have any idea how many members of Islamic faith there are here? Not to mention the many, many other religions. And not all of them are going to agree with you or appreciate what you are trying to say.
It's this type of fanaticism that has sparked controversy and violence for centuries all over the world. One of my responsibilities is to "keep the forum clean". While you are certainly entitled to your religious beliefs and opinions, I (we) ask that you keep them to yourself and stop trying to force them upon others.
My policy is very simple, we should all coexist. Respect each other's beliefs for what they are and not try to forcefully sway another to believe your own.

So I'm going to ask you politely, please stop insisting on these types of posts, and I won't have to keep locking them or deleting them entirely. I think you can already see that others would certainly appreciate your courtesy and respect in this matter.

:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

slapshot wrote:

Ok??
Andrey,
It's not a question of what I like; it's the fact that there are many religions amongst this community. For example, do you have any idea how many members of Islamic faith there are here? Not to mention the many, many other religions. And not all of them are going to agree with you or appreciate what you are trying to say.
It's this type of fanaticism that has sparked controversy and violence for centuries all over the world.

One of my responsibilities is to "keep the forum clean". While you are certainly entitled to your religious beliefs and opinions and your right to free speech, I (we) ask that you keep them to yourself and stop trying to force your beliefs upon others.

My policy is very simple, we should all coexist, respect each other's beliefs for what they are and not try to forcefully sway another to accept your own.

So I'm going to ask you politely, on behalf of all the members, please stop insisting on these types of posts. Show respect for the religions and beliefs of others. Do this and I won't have to lock or delete your posts entirely.

By the replies to your post, I think you can already see that others would certainly appreciate your courtesy and respect in this matter.

hoakin1986

Post by hoakin1986 »

well said slapshot.Andrey read these two books by Paulo Coelho:
"Diary of a magician" and "Manuscript found in Accra"
andrey

Post by andrey »

Slapshot thanks for not locking the topic.

1.) Here is a dude that fell into a pool and hit his head against the concrete bottom :http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Ecz2hprZqs

And most people go to hell anyway it says it in the bible too.
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
andrey

Post by andrey »

And in siberia , two scientists were drilling down into the ground for 2 kilometers.They heard voices underground, and there was an empty core or something and there they heard human voices in pain! Not one but millions!
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

andrey, did you bother to read my post or any of the other replies?
:roll:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:andrey, did you bother to read my post or any of the other replies?
:roll:
Simply speaking slap he did not read your replays :whatis: .
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
andrey

Post by andrey »

1.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... IKcOxL0ngY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2.)The legend holds that scientists in Siberia had drilled a hole nine miles ( 14.5 ) km before breaking into a cavity.
Intrigued by this unexpected discovery, they lowered a extremly heat tolerant microphone, along with other sensitory equipment , into the well.
The temperature deep was within was a 2,000 degrees F ( 1100 degrees celcius heat from a chamber of fire from which screams of the dammed could be heard.
:?:
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
andrey

Post by andrey »

And I belive that hell is in the center of the Earth.
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

“Religion has convinced people that there's an invisible man ... living in the sky. Who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn't want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer, and suffer, and burn, and scream, until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you. He loves you and he needs money.”
Lenny wrote:Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Lenny wrote:“Religion has convinced people that there's an invisible man ... living in the sky. Who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn't want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer, and suffer, and burn, and scream, until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you. He loves you and he needs money.”
Lenny wrote:Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself
:lol: :biggthumbsup:

andrey

Post by andrey »

basically ur life is a test.and u choose whom u will be forever..if u serve.and god does not need money money cant save u.after death you wont need money.god has his own kingdom. and satan has his own.your life is a test of courage and who u will be eternity

Thanks slap for not locking
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

andrey wrote:basically ur life is a test.and u choose whom u will be forever..if u serve.and god does not need money money cant save u.after death you wont need money.god has his own kingdom. and satan has his own.your life is a test of courage and who u will be eternity
If you want to live this way then go to a temple and become a monk. I think others would be really happy. :D
andrey

Post by andrey »

Monks are different than christian......... I don't even know what they do.
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

andrey wrote:Monks are different than christian......... I don't even know what they do.
For this comment you cant be taken seriously... Ask your Pope if Franciscans, Dominicans or Jesuits are not Christians. Yes, they think kinda different from Christians that are not monks. But the way you currenty think is typical just for monks. :wink:
andrey

Post by andrey »

Im christian babtist
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

andrey wrote:Im christian babtist
Really? You don't say... :roll:

Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

For what it is worth I believe in god, but I also believe in John Lennon when he writes "Imagine". Look it up, you can probably download it on iTunes. :wink:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:For what it is worth I believe in god, but I also believe in John Lennon when he writes "Imagine". Look it up, you can probably download it on iTunes. :wink:
Not everyone has a Mac or iTunes(iTunes sucks on Windows). :wink:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

andrey wrote:Im christian babtist
It's not my fault your church doesnt have any monks. :smile: Baptists, Protestans or Catholics, all are Christians. I prefer open minded Christians to fanatic Christians because I love freedom and the truth... Freedom and the truth are knocked down when Christians say half-truths or even lies.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote: "half-truths or even lies".
Unfortunately, many who speak of or claim to represent their religion are guilty of this. So I don't follow evangelists of any sort.

I enjoy my freedom too. My freedom to choose a religion, or even make one up that is all my own. And best of all, it costs me nothing.

Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Karol, I believe they now have iTunes for PC. Either way its a good song. :D
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:Karol, I believe they now have iTunes for PC. Either way its a good song. :D
Yes, they have it but it doesnt work properly on Windows. So either somebody will use another way how to download or buy something from iTunes or will go somewhere else. Apple doesnt care about Windows users so they can ignore its software working very bad outside the Apple ecosystem. :wink:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:
freekarol wrote: "half-truths or even lies".
Unfortunately, many who speak of or claim to represent their religion are guilty of this. So I don't follow evangelists of any sort.

I enjoy my freedom too. My freedom to choose a religion, or even make one up that is all my own. And best of all, it costs me nothing.

Usually, evangelists are kinda intolerant but we can find exceptions... I dont care what people believe in, all what I care about is how people treat others. Respect and tolerance are not just empty words...
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote: Usually, evangelists are kinda intolerant but we can find exceptions... I dont care what people believe in, all what I care about is how people treat others. Respect and tolerance are not just empty words...
No truer words have ever been spoken my friend!

andrey

Post by andrey »

Stop talking about i tunes and apple
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Andrey, What do you have against Steve Jobs ("god rest is soul") :?:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:Andrey, What do you have against Steve Jobs ("god rest is soul") :?:
:mrgreen:

Yeah. What's wrong with Mr. Jobs?

andrey

Post by andrey »

Jobs??
I want to be an automechanic.
And have a Lexus IS 300!!
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

andrey wrote:Jobs??
You will have to be a very expensive mechanic to afford that!

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:
andrey wrote:Jobs??
You will have to be a very expensive mechanic to afford that!
:mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
andrey

Post by andrey »

Actually not really.Like used ones like this one is $9,000 in seller's price.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

I prefer my model ...
beemer.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Remus

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:I prefer my model ...
beemer.jpg
:lol:
:biggthumbsup:
andrey

Post by andrey »

HAHAHHAHHAA