hi everyone

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
troy1

hi everyone

Post by troy1 »

hello remus, slapshot, supreme, lenny, sgtsanders, deamule, bmx, jennifer, turkishboss, freekarol, players lol sorry for others that i missed. just wanted hi say hi and basketball started the coach swears alot we have been practicing on our defeance sorry have not been. so whats is new with everyone how is it going. remus what is new in the game what have i missed anything importane going on in the game new camps or guns? nice too talk too u all again
deamuel

Re: hi everyone

Post by deamuel »

team black hawk are waiting for you,so if ur basketball practice is done can u please come back and play matches wit us :pompom: i miss you troy muaaahh!!! a hug for you :lol: :mrgreen:
philippine warrior
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

A LOT is happening! A brand new camp Called Resident Evil awaits you! Also, Remus has just released another mod "HD" for high definition graphics.
Good luck in basket ball and tell the coach if he continues to curse we will have to remove his chat privileges. :lol:
See ya soon!
Everyone at H2 is cheering for Troy!
:pompom:
:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

supreme

Post by supreme »

hello hello helllo.. this is the only thing coming at the moment :P
1.15 minutes remaining :P
:
troy1

Post by troy1 »

our first game is on tuesday 2nd game thursday i hope we win they r the best teams we r going against this year
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Troy,

I hope things went well this week with your Basketball team. I have been a little busy this week, started going back to school myself on Tuesdays. I am going for my certification to umpire high school baseball. Its a 15 week class (homework, test, etc) you know the routine. I try to look in on the forum when you are posting to keep us inform of your activities. Sorry to here the coach seams to be intense, as a coach myself (baseball) there is a balance to coaching to instill the love of the game to a young player. Sometime coaches in various Middle Schools or High Schools might have played when they were younger, but that does not necessary qualify them as coaches. Some schools hire them because that what the budget affords them to hire. Either way you have a responsibility to do your best and work with the coach, give him the benefit of the doubt that he is trying to give you and your teammate the best of his knowledge. Don't worry about winning, practice hard and play hard. Be better than you were the last timeyou were on the court. Learn by mistakes, ask yourself when things don't go well "what could I have done to make the difference". Good luck and keep us posted.

Sgt_Saunders
:pompom: :pompom: :pompom:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

troy1 wrote:our first game is on tuesday 2nd game thursday i hope we win they r the best teams we r going against this year
Play hard and play with heart. We are all rooting for you guys! Best of luck!!!!
:pompom: :pompom: :biggthumbsup:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Hi Troy. Enjoy your basketball life. Kinda different from H2 life, isn't it? :smile:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

Good luck :biggthumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUhDWNYdmM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Molon Labe!
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Nice video Ace! :cheers: