HORSES!!

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
andrey

HORSES!!

Post by andrey »

Well I have a problem to tell you people!!

I live like in a street and our property was next to a empty field and then the owner brought in sheep.3 of them.And they were cool and stuff.Our dog once got in and started chasing the sheep.

THEN!!!??? Some crazy lady brought here horses and took away the sheep!!Like 12 horses!! I guess that she's renting the property or something .And it was horrible in SUMMER!! Dust flying to our property everytime a horse ran.Right now its good that it rains.

And we have a weird sickness some rashes that got in our family.And I think that its caused by HORSES!!

And in doing research on HORSES and it says that sickness from horses can be passed on to humans but it doesen't say the symptoms!!
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
slapshot

Re: HORSES!!

Post by slapshot »

Considering that this forum all revolves around a game, I'd suggest posting this at another forum. Maybe try:

http://www.horseforum.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:mrgreen:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Q: What breeds of horses can jump higher than a house :think:
A: All breeds. Houses can't jump :lol:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Lenny wrote:Q: What breeds of horses can jump higher than a house :think:
A: All breeds. Houses can't jump :lol:

Oooohhh youuuu. I see what you did there.....

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

I thought this forum is about H2 and H2 only?! andrey post is something between the spam and off-topic section :mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
andrey

Post by andrey »

Not helping
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

profesorhr wrote:I thought this forum is about H2 and H2 only?! andrey post is something between the spam and off-topic section :mrgreen:
We talked here about music, religions so why not about horses? All what I know about horses is just they have four legs so I cant talk much about them...
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

andrey wrote:Well I have a problem to tell you people!!

I live like in a street and our property was next to a empty field and then the owner brought in sheep.3 of them.And they were cool and stuff.Our dog once got in and started chasing the sheep.

THEN!!!??? Some crazy lady brought here horses and took away the sheep!!Like 12 horses!! I guess that she's renting the property or something .And it was horrible in SUMMER!! Dust flying to our property everytime a horse ran.Right now its good that it rains.

And we have a weird sickness some rashes that got in our family.And I think that its caused by HORSES!!

And in doing research on HORSES and it says that sickness from horses can be passed on to humans but it doesen't say the symptoms!!

IDK, maybe you should consult a dermatologist...

Sounds like "Horse Shit" too me. :mrgreen:
Molon Labe!
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Ace---007 wrote:

<--- :lol:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Ace---007 wrote:

:worship:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien