a record?

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
Chomp

a record?

Post by Chomp »

Yesterday I was in ABC waiting for players. I racked up 272 rounds for every weapon available. Armor was at 110. No players showed up. I was very bored. :sad:
All you can do is all you can do.
Lenny

Re: a record?

Post by Lenny »

Abandoned City, did the name not tell you something :think: :lol:
Try finding 3 more registered player in any camp, and then challenge them to a ABC free team match :wink:
:cheers:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Chomp

Post by Chomp »

Abandoned City, did the name not tell you something?

Ha! You're right Lenny. I should have figured that out. Possibly would have after another hour or two. :think: :roll:
All you can do is all you can do.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Chomp wrote:Ha! You're right Lenny. I should have figured that out. Possibly would have after another hour or two. :think: :roll:
:lol:
Your not the only quick learner around here. We even have a player called Pro-fusser or is it Profisizer ? IDK, but it doesn't matter, because all this guy does is spam the forum. So we don't talk to him very much. :mrgreen:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Lenny wrote: Your not the only quick learner around here. We even have a player called Pro-fusser or is it Profisizer ? IDK, but it doesn't matter, because all this guy does is spam the forum. So we don't talk to him very much. :mrgreen:
Prof these guys are on you like flies on bull-crap! :lol: :cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

There are two theories about how to win an argument with a Shy Ted bunch.

Neither one works :mrgreen: .

When angry, count to ten, when very angry, count to a hundred when you are Shy Ted look for profesorhr in camp :wink: But be careful he might bite you and you will be very very very very angry :baby:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

profesorhr wrote:There are two theories about how to win an argument with a Shy Ted bunch.

Neither one works :mrgreen:
Whoo Hoo, finally the Profisizer gets something right :shock: :lol: