crossbow scope

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
hawk

crossbow scope

Post by hawk »

:smile: The crossbow as quite a range on it so please could a scope be added as a scope would be best on this long range weapon :cheers: .
Feel the fear and do it anyway
slapshot

Re: crossbow scope

Post by slapshot »

hawk wrote::smile: The crossbow as quite a range on it so please could a scope be added as a scope would be best on this long range weapon :cheers: .
I like this idea, but I don't know how effective it would be. Just as with the real weapon, there is considerable "drop" to the launched arrow. So you would have to compensate for this when aiming through a scope...
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Remus

Post by Remus »

hawk wrote::smile: The crossbow as quite a range on it so please could a scope be added as a scope would be best on this long range weapon :cheers: .
In this game the scope is used to achieve 100% accuracy.
By default, the rocket launchers and the crossbow have 100% accuracy.
On the top of that, with scope enabled you cannot move yourself.
Why do you need a crossbow scope?
:cheers:
hawk

Post by hawk »

Remus wrote:
In this game the scope is used to achieve 100% accuracy.
By default, the rocket launchers and the crossbow have 100% accuracy.
On the top of that, with scope enabled you cannot move yourself.
Why do you need a crossbow scope?
I wonderd if the scope might improve the aim at a longer range insted of just using the aiming cross,bringing the long range target closer for better aiming,just an idea as there are some crossbows with a scope on them.
Remus

Post by Remus »

hawk wrote:I wonderd if the scope might improve the aim at a longer range insted of just using the aiming cross,bringing the long range target closer for better aiming,just an idea as there are some crossbows with a scope on them.
You are right.
A crossbow scope might be useful in case of small targets (rats, bats, supreme, etc).
Just clear the browser cache and reload the game.
hawk

Post by hawk »

Remus wrote:
hawk wrote:I wonderd if the scope might improve the aim at a longer range insted of just using the aiming cross,bringing the long range target closer for better aiming,just an idea as there are some crossbows with a scope on them.
You are right.
A crossbow scope might be useful in case of small targets (rats, bats, supreme, etc).
Just clear the browser cache and reload the game.
:biggthumbsup: Thank you very much I am sorry to be a nusience :cheers: .
Remus

Post by Remus »

hawk wrote:Thank you very much I am sorry to be a nusience :cheers: .
The people with valuable feedback are always welcome here.
:biggthumbsup:
hawk

Post by hawk »

:D The scope does improve the crossbow,looking through the scope just above the target at a longer range,the arrow flys along and drops down into the target.
When the target is crouched behind an iron wall ,I could just see the targets head,I fired and saw the arrow sticking out the side before he collasped using the scope from a window just a buiding away without aiming slightly above the target.
Longer range aim slighly above the target sometimes a bit higher depends on the distance,the arrow drops down and into the target.
Closer range you can aim dead on,as in arrow in the head example above. :cheers: