The Crossbow how best to use it.

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
hawk

The Crossbow how best to use it.

Post by hawk »

I have seen players use the Crossbow incorrectly it is not a gun,and some players are trying to use it like one.
To use the Crossbow correctly try to use it like a sniper rifle,you must aim and anticipate,it needs to be used with stragety and wisely.
The Crossbow is a slow weapon,but it might also be the most powerful one present in the game,one shot is all it takes to kill the other player,wether the arrow hits the arm or leg or anywhere else yor dead.
If you dont like this weapon it may be because you might be using it incorrectly,use it correctly and you have a very deadly weapon.
Once you fire an arrow there is a delay before the next arrow is ready,at this moment you are vunrable,this is why you should use it as I have suggested above,(sorry for a few spelling mistakes).

The Crossbow is only avalible in the Pro-pack,and you need to set it up on the game log-in,keys 1-9 select 8 and theres your Cross bow now just log in.
Good luck :biggthumbsup:
Feel the fear and do it anyway
freekarol

Re: The Crossbow how best to use it.

Post by freekarol »

Hitting a tagert with this weapon is not easy. So maybe it would be great to go to a training camp and try to kill chicks or crows with a crossbow. :D
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:Hitting a tagert with this weapon is not easy. So maybe it would be great to go to a training camp and try to kill chicks or crows with a crossbow. :D
and frogs :mrgreen:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Lenny

Post by Lenny »

:cheers: Hawk :biggthumbsup

Maybe your next topic could be aimed at our suicidal maniacs.
The RPG how not to use it. :mrgreen:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
hawk

Post by hawk »

Lenny wrote::cheers: Hawk :biggthumbsup:

Maybe your next topic could be.
The RPG how not to use it. :mrgreen:
:smile: I just hope my little guide will help others sorry if it dont,I really tried to think this one out.

As for the RPG dont use it in closed in spaces or its a suicide punishment :cheers:
Feel the fear and do it anyway