player with bad connection

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
hoakin1986

player with bad connection

Post by hoakin1986 »

today i opened a new camp ncy1 and vivek entered,his conection was very bad,i told him to reboot but did not,even laughing.Should do something with these players :smash:
hawk

Re: a bad person

Post by hawk »

hoakin1986 wrote:today i opened a new camp ncy1 and vivek entered,his conection was very bad,i told him to reboot but did not,even laughing.Should do something with these players :smash:
Hello Hoakin,players with a bad connection are kicked out of the camp only if a few elite players are in that camp,but two votes are needed from two elite players.
If a triple X player is in the camp then that player with the bad connection can be kicked by that Triple X player alone,how unfortunate that none where there. :cheers:
Feel the fear and do it anyway
hoakin1986

Post by hoakin1986 »

Hello halk,i know,but thanks for information.I find comand "elite camp" againts players with bad conection.Will try it :worship:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

vivek is a long-time member. Yes, his connection is bad and re-booting will do nothing to improve it. But you'll find he is also a good guy.
:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

hoakin1986 wrote:Hello halk,i know,but thanks for information.I find comand "elite camp" againts players with bad conection.Will try it :worship:
Be carefull using the command because when you use the command you could be in a camp alone. :wink: :D
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
manga

Post by manga »

slapshot wrote:vivek is a long-time member. Yes, his connection is bad and re-booting will do nothing to improve it. But you'll find he is also a good guy.
:shock: :biggthumbsup:
come to the baban
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

manga wrote:
slapshot wrote:vivek is a long-time member. Yes, his connection is bad and re-booting will do nothing to improve it. But you'll find he is also a good guy.
:cheers
:shock :biggthumbsup:
Lenny,Ace & Sootie explained this to Hoakin. I also told Hoakin that I would try to talk to Vivek. I havn't seen Vivek in camp :roll:

So the message to Vivek is.
Your connection is very bad, but because we know your a good guy with no option to improve your connection.
All we ask is, if you enter a camp then please respect the player who have opened it.
Remus made this game open to everybody. Good connection or bad.
So all we need to do is respect each other wishes. :wink:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”