Don't Shoot!

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
slapshot

Don't Shoot!

Post by slapshot »

There is not a day in camp that goes by that I don't see someone apologize to another player in free-for-all for shooting them. And I myself, have a few friends that out of respect, we do not shoot each other.
I've said this before and I will say it again: If you shoot me, I am not offended. So there is no need to apologize.

In fact, if there are only a few players in the camp, I just may shoot you. Why? Because it is not fair to other players to be teamed up on. In other words, sometimes there are only 3 players in the camp. Now if 2 of us are not shooting each other, then that means it is 2 against 1. To me, that's not showing good sportsmanship towards the other players. Especially since most of my friends are higher ranked players. We don't need to "team up" and protect each other. So if I shoot you and do not apologize, please understand: I'm just trying to be fair to ALL the other players!

:cheers: :worship:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Re: Don't Shoot!

Post by freekarol »

Others should learn from us: I dont have any problem to kill you and you dont have any problem to kill me. If someone want to play in teams then leave a noob or free for all camps. They are better camps for it. :D
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
andrey

Post by andrey »

It's free for all....every player for himself.
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

andrey wrote:It's free for all....every player for himself.
your not as stupid as you look :lol:
:agree: :biggthumbsup:

:cheers:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
manga

Post by manga »

slapshot wrote:There is not a day in camp that goes by that I don't see someone apologize to another player in free-for-all for shooting them. And I myself, have a few friends that out of respect, we do not shoot each other.
I've said this before and I will say it again: If you shoot me, I am not offended. So there is no need to apologize.

In fact, if there are only a few players in the camp, I just may shoot you. Why? Because it is not fair to other players to be teamed up on. In other words, sometimes there are only 3 players in the camp. Now if 2 of us are not shooting each other, then that means it is 2 against 1. To me, that's not showing good sportsmanship towards the other players. Especially since most of my friends are higher ranked players. We don't need to "team up" and protect each other. So if I shoot you and do not apologize, please understand: I'm just trying to be fair to ALL the other players!

I love to shoot you slap (ABİ)
come to the baban
hoakin1986

Post by hoakin1986 »

slapshot wrote:There is not a day in camp that goes by that I don't see someone apologize to another player in free-for-all for shooting them. And I myself, have a few friends that out of respect, we do not shoot each other.

:agree: :cheers: