Mercenary Camp Request

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
Ace---007

Mercenary Camp Request

Post by Ace---007 »

Remus,
1) Is it possible to make the AW-50 available or maybe give the the M-14 sniper the same range as the AW-50 to non-pro pack players in SMC "Free For All" maps?

The reason I make this request. Unlike other maps where a player can still have success without a Pro Pack. IN SMC it's virtually impossible for any player not to be completely slaughtered in SMC "Free-For-All". The extra range and punch of the AW-50 is too much for even skilled players to overcome in SMC.

Ever since I began playing SMC I've met many players that refuse to play SMC Free-for-All for this very reason, and I can't blame them.

2) A second smaller request: now that you've instituted a bonus system based on number of frags per month, adding some type of extra bonus per frag in larger maps. The frags per month bonus seems to encourage even more that players will move to maps where frags are quick and easy.

Any input is appreciated especially from players that actually enter the bigger maps from time to time.

Thanks,
Ace :cheers:
Molon Labe!
manga

Re: Mercenary Camp Request

Post by manga »

:cheers: :biggthumbsup: :cheers:
come to the baban
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Good points :agree:
Back in the day, when this game was old school :worship:
SMC was the only map we had. So nobody accumulated frags at the speed players do now.
Now SMC camp has become a low active camp :cry:
I agree, players should get more frag/points when they play in SMC and maybe KIN, but Remus believes this will just make these camps a cheaters paradise (deadheads)

Sometimes I think this game has too many restrictions just to combat cheaters, but life is also like this. And Remus likes to keep the game realistic :mrgreen:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
kurt

Post by kurt »

Yes..We want be more active SMC :)
WaRRiorsS_OF_HecCToR

€né$
manga

Post by manga »

kurt wrote:Yes..We want be more active SMC :)
yes yes smc :worship: :worship: :worship:
come to the baban
hawk

Post by hawk »

:biggthumbsup: Really could do with Aw-50 in the beginners smc map as it is such a big map,or at least another long range rifle,i think two long range rifles are necessary :sniper: :sniper: <<<<<<<<< here.
Feel the fear and do it anyway
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

hawk wrote::biggthumbsup: Really could do with Aw-50 in the beginners smc map as it is such a big map,or at least another long range rifle,i think two long range rifles are necessary :sniper: :sniper: <<<<<<<<< here.
i agree it is a very big map and would be a bit better with a long range sniper :agree:
Search_N_Destroy!