Beginner

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
bedirhanunlu

Beginner

Post by bedirhanunlu »

remus beginner kalksın Beginner olunca hiç kimse free for all gelmiyorlar genellikle akşam free for all giriyorlar ama biz akşam giremiyoruz genellikle saat 22:30-23:30 arası giriyorlar ve biz puan alamıyoruz Yada beginnerde sadece playerlerde 5 ve yüksek skorlarda 10 puan gelsin

ENGLİSH

When the occasion for beginner Beginner remus no one in the evening free for all free for all they do not usually go into, but we can not get out from 22:30 to 23:30 hours Or go into, and we can not get points just a beginner Player 5 and 10 percentage points higher scores come

Thanks Remus :agree:
FENERBAHÇESPORKULÜBÜ1907
Remus

Re: Beginner

Post by Remus »

bedirhanunlu wrote:When the occasion for beginner Beginner remus no one in the evening free for all free for all they do not usually go into, but we can not get out from 22:30 to 23:30 hours Or go into, and we can not get points just a beginner Player 5 and 10 percentage points higher scores come
No more than 5 points per frag in the Beginner camps.
It's your job to bring more players in the normal camps, not mine.
:wink:
bedirhanunlu

Post by bedirhanunlu »

Remus wrote:
bedirhanunlu wrote:When the occasion for beginner Beginner remus no one in the evening free for all free for all they do not usually go into, but we can not get out from 22:30 to 23:30 hours Or go into, and we can not get points just a beginner Player 5 and 10 percentage points higher scores come
No more than 5 points per frag in the Beginner camps.
It's your job to bring more players in the normal camps, not mine.
just a suggestion :mrgreen:
FENERBAHÇESPORKULÜBÜ1907
Remus

Post by Remus »

bedirhanunlu wrote:just a suggestion :mrgreen:
A "veteran" playing in the beginner camps is a noob killer and a mediocre player.
All the veterans should play in the normal camps.
Just a suggestion ...
:twisted:
hawk

Post by hawk »

Remus wrote:
bedirhanunlu wrote:just a suggestion :mrgreen:
A "veteran" playing in the beginner camps is a noob killer and a mediocre player.
All the veterans should play in the normal camps.
Just a suggestion ...
:twisted:
I would like to see "veterans" play more in free for all camps and have access to the pro pack weapons,but sadly when a free for all camp is not open we all rush to the beginners or where their are the most players.
The only other choice is a veteran opening a free for all and plays alone hoping other players will join,which is boring just shooting at the birds,this i believe why veterans play in beginners camps,unless they like killing noobs.
I remember opening a free for all and I had to shoot at just birds for about fifteen to twenty minutes,which was very boring.
Some players in the beginners are very good and I wonder if some of them are veteran players in pretending to be a noob :think:
Feel the fear and do it anyway
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Some veterans play in noob camps waiting there for other veterans. And when they come they enter different camps usually free for all. But some veterans just like killing noobs. Great for players who want to have a higher and higher score. Bad for players who want to play smarter and smarter. :smile:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
manga

Post by manga »

for veterans is no longer important points should not be After this hour the task of veterans teach new players in the game and endear like my idea find the time to make your free matches (free teams,free ctf,free domınatıons) There are many players who do not know these games frags 40,000-50,000 but do not know :agree:
come to the baban
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:Some veterans play in noob camps waiting there for other veterans. And when they come they enter different camps usually free for all. But some veterans just like killing noobs. Great for players who want to have a higher and higher score. Bad for players who want to play smarter and smarter. :smile:
A simple fix would be to lower the score of noobs killed by veterans to 1 point (or zero) :mrgreen: :twisted:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:
freekarol wrote:Some veterans play in noob camps waiting there for other veterans. And when they come they enter different camps usually free for all. But some veterans just like killing noobs. Great for players who want to have a higher and higher score. Bad for players who want to play smarter and smarter. :smile:
A simple fix would be to lower the score of noobs killed by veterans to 1 point (or zero) :mrgreen: :twisted:
When a veteran kills a noob he will always get -1 point. That would be much better. :P
supreme

Post by supreme »

freekarol wrote:
slapshot wrote:
freekarol wrote:Some veterans play in noob camps waiting there for other veterans. And when they come they enter different camps usually free for all. But some veterans just like killing noobs. Great for players who want to have a higher and higher score. Bad for players who want to play smarter and smarter. smile:
A simple fix would be to lower the score of noobs killed by veterans to 1 point (or zero) :mrgreen twisted:
When a veteran kills a noob he will always get -1 point. That would be much better. P
haha, thts why veterans prefer to do suicide :P
Remus , please make these changes asap. I'd love this and will see how we get quickly zeroooo. Also please add sound on/off button on the main menu or inner menus along with settings. so that you can always change settings within the game without closing and reloading the game page if possible.

You know its very frustrating when you are pretending that you dont have link with playing the game and suddenly when your player enters into the camp , you hear gun sound. how sound proof plan :P :oops:
:
manga

Post by manga »

you're a genius kiren :worship: :worship: :worship:
come to the baban
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

supreme wrote:Also please add sound on/off button on the main menu or inner menus along with settings. so that you can always change settings within the game without closing and reloading the game page if possible.

You know its very frustrating when you are pretending that you dont have link with playing the game and suddenly when your player enters into the camp , you hear gun sound. how sound proof plan :P :oops:

Hmmm :think: Did you ever press the "M" key?
:rtfm:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

supreme

Post by supreme »

slapshot wrote:
supreme wrote:Also please add sound on/off button on the main menu or inner menus along with settings. so that you can always change settings within the game without closing and reloading the game page if possible.

You know its very frustrating when you are pretending that you dont have link with playing the game and suddenly when your player enters into the camp , you hear gun sound. how sound proof plan :P oops:

Hmmm :think Did you ever press the "M" key?
:rtfm:
That you press after joining the camp and having gun sound to tell everybody that i am playing the game :P . Also its not always possible to mute volume first and then join the camp , press m, unmute the volume. you see lots of work :P
:
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

bedirhanunlu wrote:remus beginner kalksın Beginner olunca hiç kimse free for all gelmiyorlar genellikle akşam free for all giriyorlar ama biz akşam giremiyoruz genellikle saat 22:30-23:30 arası giriyorlar ve biz puan alamıyoruz Yada beginnerde sadece playerlerde 5 ve yüksek skorlarda 10 puan gelsin

ENGLİSH

When the occasion for beginner Beginner remus no one in the evening free for all free for all they do not usually go into, but we can not get out from 22:30 to 23:30 hours Or go into, and we can not get points just a beginner Player 5 and 10 percentage points higher scores come

Thanks Remus :agree:
Free For All'da kamp kurun ve biraz oyuncu gelmesini bekleyin.(Your are open the camp in Free For All and players for wait 2-3 minutes)
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
Ruskin

Post by Ruskin »

supreme wrote:
slapshot wrote:

You know its very frustrating when you are pretending that you dont have link with playing the game and suddenly when your player enters into the camp , you hear gun sound. how sound proof plan

Hmmm Did you ever press the "M" key?
That you press after joining the camp and having gun sound to tell everybody that i am playing the game :P . Also its not always possible to mute volume first and then join the camp , press m, unmute the volume. you see lots of work :P
PC's or Laptops, always come with a Volume Control! :roll:
OR maybe mine is an OLDDDD Computer or Laptop! :cool:
HARD WORK HAS NO SUBSITUTE !!!!!!!!!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

You have at least 3 solutions Kiren :mrgreen:
1. Do not turn on your speakers if you have PC
2. Mute your speakers on your laptop keyboard with the dedicated button (my 10 year old laptop has it so i think your new one has at least 5 :mrgreen: )
3. Do not turn on your PC, laptop and spare our lives :oops:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

profesorhr wrote:You have at least 3 solutions Kiren :mrgreen:
1. Do not turn on your speakers if you have PC
2. Mute your speakers on your laptop keyboard with the dedicated button (my 10 year old laptop has it so i think your new one has at least 5 :mrgreen: )
3. Do not turn on your PC, laptop and spare our lives :oops:
And I will add #4:
Remove your sound card, Kiren. Haha!
supreme

Post by supreme »

I KNOW all these possible solutions but I still want to have game sound on/off option in game settings menu please.
:
Remus

Post by Remus »

supreme wrote:I KNOW all these possible solutions but I still want to have game sound on/off option in game settings menu please.
First time when you press the M key, you get Sounds = OFF, Music = OFF
In other words, no sounds at all.
supreme

Post by supreme »

Remus wrote:
supreme wrote:I KNOW all these possible solutions but I still want to have game sound on/off option in game settings menu please.
First time when you press the M key, you get Sounds = OFF, Music = OFF
In other words, no sounds at all.
Since FIRST day i know and used this command as i requested at that time, which you gave me on completion 20k task at that time. but i need sound off option before joining the camp now if possible. I dont want to mute my laptop sound, i dont want to hear gun sound first or camp joining sound or screams of players first half second.
:
Remus

Post by Remus »

supreme wrote:Since FIRST day i know and used this command as i requested at that time, which you gave me on completion 20k task at that time. but i need sound off option before joining the camp now if possible. I dont want to mute my laptop sound, i dont want to hear gun sound first or camp joining sound or screams of players first half second.
Use the Windows Volume.
Or shut down the notebook, switch off the light and go to bed.
:biggthumbsup:
supreme

Post by supreme »

Remus wrote:
supreme wrote:Since FIRST day i know and used this command as i requested at that time, which you gave me on completion 20k task at that time. but i need sound off option before joining the camp now if possible. I dont want to mute my laptop sound, i dont want to hear gun sound first or camp joining sound or screams of players first half second.
Use the Windows Volume.
Or shut down the notebook, switch off the light and go to bed.
:biggthumbsup:
:(
: