team matches

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
troy1

team matches

Post by troy1 »

when are alot of team players on so i can do team matches i miss them i want to do them again
manga

Re: team matches

Post by manga »

we missed the old team matches does not enter more than veterans and I think that many times do not match I am particularly smc domiation miss matches. :biggthumbsup: :pompom: :cheers:
come to the baban
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

manga wrote:we missed the old team matches does not enter more than veterans and I think that many times do not match I am particularly smc domiation miss matches. :biggthumbsup: :pompom: :cheers:
we gonna fix that abi! time for matches again
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Yeap, it was nice playing team match against Shy's the other day. To bad you have to leave slap :cry: .
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:Yeap, it was nice playing team match against Shy's the other day. To bad you have to leave slap :cry: .
You know, my boss is a funny guy. I come here to the office and he expects me to work all day and not play H2. I just don't understand him sometimes. :think: :lol:

Maybe if Remus would give all us moderators a raise, I could quit this silly job and play H2 all day long! :pompom:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Hmm, my boss is excellent :mrgreen: He doesn't even know that I am playing H2 in my office. He almost cought me couple of times but m letter on my keyboard saved the day for me. I have a solution for you slap. All you need to do is infect your boss with H2 madness and you could play together then. Maybe even in the same team. That is if he passes supreme test :wink:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:Hmm, my boss is excellent :mrgreen: He doesn't even know that I am playing H2 in my office. He almost cought me couple of times but m letter on my keyboard saved the day for me. I have a solution for you slap. All you need to do is infect your boss with H2 madness and you could play together then. Maybe even in the same team. That is if he passes supreme test :wink:
but he only uses one finger on keyboard :roll: :lol: