The new free for all rule

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
hawk

The new free for all rule

Post by hawk »

:| The free for all rule for those that don't know it means you shoot everyone including your friends,players you like,team mates.
The reason for this is so fair play is at all times available for all players and those who don't abide by this rule are kicked out by other players.
For those that don't visit the forums,it is up to us players to introduce this rule to them,there for no teaming in free for all allowed.
The moderators have agreed on this rule and it is going to take some time for a lot of players to get to know it.
The rule would be more noticed if it could be posted some where for all players to see such as the (game log in screen),where I am sure no one will miss it. :cheers:
Feel the fear and do it anyway
sega

Re: The new free for all rule

Post by sega »

yes you're right :biggthumbsup: Most players do not shoot teammates. I was not shooting, but now I'm shooting my teammates. :biggthumbsup:
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

i saw akat45 teaming up with another player his name is too long and i did not think to write it down and guess what akat45 is still immortal!
Search_N_Destroy!
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

hawk wrote::| The free for all rule for those that don't know it means you shoot everyone including your friends,players you like,team mates.
The reason for this is so fair play is at all times available for all players and those who don't abide by this rule are kicked out by other players.
For those that don't visit the forums,it is up to us players to introduce this rule to them,there for no teaming in free for all allowed.
The moderators have agreed on this rule and it is going to take some time for a lot of players to get to know it.
The rule would be more noticed if it could be posted some where for all players to see such as the (game log in screen),where I am sure no one will miss it. :cheers:
Players should know all rules and not just one. Thats why I think Remus could put a highly visible link to all H2 rules list that will be here added soon.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

boglombear wrote:i saw akat45 teaming up with another player his name is too long and i did not think to write it down and guess what akat45 is still immortal!
You can take a screenshot so you wont have any problem to remember a player's name.

When it come to akat45, if he doesnt cheat then we cant do anything about it. But I have played several times against him and sometimes he died normally, sometimes not.
hawk

Post by hawk »

sega wrote:yes you're right :biggthumbsup: Most players do not shoot teammates. I was not shooting, but now I'm shooting my teammates. :biggthumbsup:
:biggthumbsup: if they don't understand why then just explain the rule,but well done for being honest.
hawk

Post by hawk »

boglombear wrote:i saw akat45 teaming up with another player his name is too long and i did not think to write it down and guess what akat45 is still immortal!
Last week he died when I shot him a few times,maybe he's cheating sometimes,and sometimes not,some cheat that he turns on and off how crafty :biggthumbsdown:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

hawk wrote::| The free for all rule for those that don't know it means you shoot everyone including your friends,players you like,team mates.
I think Remus could add a highly visible link on a game log in screen to a rules list that will be added here soon.
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

I killed very his.He didn't kill me. :pimp:
01 September,I am going to see his. :lol:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

today I can kill akat45 very easily. I assume either his connection is crap one day, marginal the next; OR he forgets to turn on his cheat engine sometimes. :lol:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

slapshot wrote:today I can kill akat45 very easily. I assume either his connection is crap one day, marginal the next; OR he forgets to turn on his cheat engine sometimes. :lol:
I think can be.But I don't see his home/his PC :lol:
We will see soon.

:cheers:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
hawk

Post by hawk »

freekarol wrote:
I think Remus could add a highly visible link on a game log in screen to a rules list that will be added here soon.
I still have my fingers crossed for this one as teaming is still happening, I shot my team mate kalprov a few times in the beginners camp and he does not understand why, I tried to explain but typed a jumble of letters instead of words,refreshed and when I came back he was gone.
The rule is is not known to so many players and I'm sure we have new ones playing from time to time,and maybe some experienced players may not be aware of the rule,and not everyone visits the forums.
Team mates who do not no the rule are puzzled when they are shot,left feeling confused and wondering why. :sad: .
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

hawk wrote: I still have my fingers crossed for this one as teaming is still happening, I shot my team mate kalprov a few times in the beginners camp and he does not understand why, I tried to explain but typed a jumble of letters instead of words,refreshed and when I came back he was gone.
The rule is is not known to so many players and I'm sure we have new ones playing from time to time,and maybe some experienced players may not be aware of the rule,and not everyone visits the forums.
Team mates who do not know the rule are puzzled when they are shot,left feeling confused and wondering why. :sad: .
Hmmmm yes, I have experienced the same. But I still try to explain OR, stay at the other end of the camp. If the number of players drops I just leave. It's the fair way to play. But yes, maybe Remus could add a link for in-game rules to the login screen (?)
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:
But yes, maybe Remus could add a link for in-game rules to the login screen (?)
I agree with this. Lots of players don't go here so this idea would be great. I would like to see a link to our guide(where is lots of info about this game in one place) to the login screen.