Mines near Weapons?

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
slapshot

Mines near Weapons?

Post by slapshot »

I know mines cannot be used near spawn sites. But I was not aware players could place a mine near a weapon. Did this change? I was in WLW-B and every time I approached a weapon I got blown to bits. (These guys LOVE their mines) :roll: :lol:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

By_zeus

Re: Mines near Weapons?

Post by By_zeus »

slapshot wrote:I know mines cannot be used near spawn sites. But I was not aware players could place a mine near a weapon. Did this change? I was in WLW-B and every time I approached a weapon I got blown to bits. (These guys LOVE their mines) :roll: :lol:
Noob players thinking very good. :wink:

I don't like mine.
AW-50 and XM are better.
I like headshot.I like kill with AW-50.too Sootie)

:lol:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

New players with good connection need mines & armor to help then build up their frag. If they didn't have these options, then they would get nowhere fast. And some of them probably stop playing the game.
What makes me :sad: is see veterans in beginners using mines & armor on new players, just to build up frags. This gives the new player little chance, and because of this some of them probably stop playing the game.

I think we have been able to place mines near weapons for sometime now, and although it's annoying, it's quite clever play. Well it's a lot cleverer that kill yourself, and then exit & enter camp to get your weapons back. :roll:
:cheers:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
hawk

Post by hawk »

:sad: When I used to play in apc camp there was a veteran who with high frags who was always hanging around in the were house and always planting the landmine right on top of the rpg,and this was the beginners camp :evil: I loved shooting that sod who was a sod to new players,and I saw lots of new players quit because of him.
I have not been in there for a long time and I wonder if he still goes there frag hunting :biggthumbsdown:
Feel the fear and do it anyway