how to report abuse?

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
jb7

how to report abuse?

Post by jb7 »

onomuno and leylaby punished players and i got booted from the game. how can they do that? how do i report this abuse? how do they have that ability? they are turks.
deamuel

Re: how to report abuse?

Post by deamuel »

you can vote the player no."N" to be kicked out.two different votes are needed

> n out

but better to wait slapshot or freekarol for the better answer to your question
i advice you to read all the part of the forum so that you can understand the rules of this game you have already the tripple x power anyway wait for slapshot or freekarol

:cheers:
philippine warrior
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

jb7 wrote:onomuno and leylaby punished players and i got booted from the game. how can they do that? how do i report this abuse? how do they have that ability? they are turks.
Normally, you can post under the "Players with bad attitude" topic. However, it's apparent that Lelaby has been doing this in at least one other instance:
http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... start=2200" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

His chat privilege (along with rumeysatr) has been removed. This will stop him from entering any further commands. It's removed until they both report to the forum with an explanation.

However, I do expect an explanation from onomuno if he's involved with this.
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

However, I do expect an explanation from onomuno if he's involved with this.[/color]
Another Turk gone bad when given certain privileges? Maybe we can suspend his elite status until he gives us an explanation?
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Gone bad :think:
He's always been an A HOLE :roll:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

slapshot wrote:
jb7 wrote:onomuno and leylaby punished players and i got booted from the game. how can they do that? how do i report this abuse? how do they have that ability? they are turks.
Normally, you can post under the "Players with bad attitude" topic. However, it's apparent that Lelaby has been doing this in at least one other instance:
http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... start=2200" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

His chat privilege (along with rumeysatr) has been removed. This will stop him from entering any further commands. It's removed until they both report to the forum with an explanation.

However, I do expect an explanation from onomuno if he's involved with this.
so I have been seeing lately some players back for revenge.Sega , for example,
dont stop harass me.They are like Jules/Djolo,eternally resentful.
This is a big problem of difficult solution.I think we get used to theses situations.They,always,will return for more.
For all this I need triple x Slapshot. :evil:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Lenny wrote:Gone bad :think:
He's always been an A HOLE :roll:
Hey Lenny nice to hear from you finally! Do you plan to start playing again in near future? I think you are missing couple of letters like SS in your statement above :mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

I'll be back soon. Maybe after the World Cup.
I bet Croatia aren't very happy about how the game went last night. I think the Brazilian's had 12 men on the pitch, one of them was in black. Croatia played well, if they play the next two game in the same way then they still have a good chance of going through.
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

I entered the game, but after a few minutes everything was stable rumeysa came with leyla absurdly silly questions I have spoken to them a few times but they continued threw them out of the camp :biggthumbsup:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

I apologize Jb7 when disposing of those two camps threw at him make the mistake of accidentally number here is not no artniyet RüMeYsA st leylaby talk to me, I told you to remove obstacles to suit them :cheers: I,m sorry
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

onomuno wrote:I apologize Jb7 when disposing of those two camps threw at him make the mistake of accidentally number here is not no artniyet RüMeYsA st leylaby talk to me, I told you to remove obstacles to suit them :cheers: I,m sorry
Google Translate is silly. But I think I understand. If I'm correct, you were trying to kick leylaby and rumeysatr, and you accidentally got jb7. Is this correct?

Google Translate aptalca. Ama ben anlıyorum. Yanılmıyorsam eğer, leylaby ve rumeysatr tekme çalışıyorlardı, ve yanlışlıkla jb7 var. Bu doğru mudur?

onomuno

Post by onomuno »

Evet aynen öyle beni anladığınızı umuyorum :cheers: :biggthumbsup:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Lenny wrote:I'll be back soon. Maybe after the World Cup.
I bet Croatia aren't very happy about how the game went last night. I think the Brazilian's had 12 men on the pitch, one of them was in black. Croatia played well, if they play the next two game in the same way then they still have a good chance of going through.
Dear Lenny thank you for your support and nice words regarding our World Cup team! Well, what to say about the game. Instead of talking (writing) picture will say much more. Enjoy :baby:

P.S. I have to make my statement regarding Brasil! I do not have anything against the people or the football team, I love them. But these pictures are only protest against people who are ruining fair play and the game itself. This is something that we all fight even here in H2.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:
Dear Lenny thank you for your support and nice words regarding our World Cup team! Well, what to say about the game. Instead of talking (writing) picture will say much more. Enjoy :baby:

P.S. I have to make my statement regarding Brasil! I do not have anything against the people or the football team, I love them. But these pictures are only protest against people who are ruining fair play and the game itself. This is something that we all fight even here in H2.
:lol: :biggthumbsup:

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

onomuno wrote:Evet aynen öyle beni anladığınızı umuyorum :cheers: :biggthumbsup:
Anlıyorum.

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:
onomuno wrote:Evet aynen öyle beni anladığınızı umuyorum :cheers: :biggthumbsup:
Anlıyorum.
So as we see, it was all just a mistake. :biggthumbsup:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I've just rememberd you smoking... Do you still smoke an e-cigarette? Because I do and it much better than cigarettes no matter how much governments want to ban it. I can smoke playing this game. :lol:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..