group chat

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
freekarol

group chat

Post by freekarol »

I'm just wondering: how many players would be interested in a group chat? I think it would be a good idea to get to know each other better. Make this game more personal could be an advantage, couldn't be?
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Re: group chat

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:I'm just wondering: how many players would be interested in a group chat? I think it would be a good idea to get to know each other better. Make this game more personal could be an advantage, couldn't be?
:agree:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Remus

Post by Remus »

What kind of "group chat" do you have in mind?
:think:
The game already includes 2 chat boards and one of them is full functional:
- peer to peer
- to team members
- to all.
:cheers:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I checked the chat several times but it seems that players prefer Facebook, Skype or something else because I never catched anybody online there. I don't know if it's possible but moderation would be a useful feature. You know, I'd like to avoid chat where players would verbally attack each other. It should be a friendly chat, not a hateful chat. :D

Maybe we could arrange here when to have the chat and what we should talk about. At least, everyone here could find time once per month. :twisted:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Again, i concur. There's been enough mud-slinging lately (having thrown a handful or two myself). :lol:

This seem like a much more positive approach to getting everyone to open up and meet each other. :biggthumbsup: :cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

welano

Post by welano »

slapshot wrote:Again, i concur. There's been enough mud-slinging lately (having thrown a handful or two myself). :lol:

This seem like a much more positive approach to getting everyone to open up and meet each other. :biggthumbsup: :cheers:
If the idea is ahead, I'd love to have a chat room exclusive chat with LAURABOOM, I really miss her, whom see for some field, tell her I really miss him and sent millions of kisses. :mrgreen:
ridikk

Post by ridikk »

Hello friends are talking about the chat no longer use high when we play the chat utilis by internal game chat :roll: :roll:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

ridikk wrote:Hello friends are talking about the chat no longer use high when we play the chat utilis by internal game chat :roll: :roll:
No, we don't mean chatting while you play. We mean chatting like when you use Skype or Facebook. But we can also use this site for chatting(at least for now). Look at the pictures below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.