Born To Kill

Create your own team or join an existing one
Praveen

Re: Born To Kill

Post by Praveen »

yes he is playin in my Computer these days

later he will play in his office or not But im not sure.
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Yes, I know he is playing on your computer. He told me so. Right now I am not looking for a new player. I have 2 inactive players that will be removed from the team if they do not contact me soon (Minotauro and Magic). The rest of my players are active. I already promised another player he could join after I resolve the issue with my 2 inactive players. After resolving the issue I will be looking for a couple of active players in our time zones that have a good number of frags and who play often.
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

:sad:

ALL these guys are inactive these days!

I know that not everyone can afford to be an addict here. I consider myself lucky to work from home and to have time to play (read: die 10:1 in camp :lol: ) when I'm stung by the boredom bug. But we were SO CLOSE to having a teams tournament and everything!

Then everyone disappeared.

I hope you guys can all find great teammates and get involved with active teams so we can have some more great action and so that we won't be forced to play these crazy teams with immortals and 99% suspicious aimers and all these other stupid crazy behaviors (that are probably the reason most do quit anyway).

:cheers:
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

You are absolutely right Timberwolf. I am always getting requests for people to join the team but am weary nowadays of choosing players because they are here today but gone tomorrow. But thats the way it goes when the young guys hit puberty. They always want everything right now but don't want to put in the time to get it. They are not focused and shift gears faster than a Filipina prostitute.
fatih1977gs

Post by fatih1977gs »

I would like to join the team
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Hi Fatih,

How many frags do you have, how often do you play and where do you live?

JohnnyB
JohnnyB

Born to Kill

Post by JohnnyB »

Jennifer, If you want to join our team then please respond to this posting. Request Remus ad you to our team. We have played with you for a while now and love to have you join us.

JohnnyB
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

hi my name is jennifer and i have more than 7802 i will like 2 join the team :D
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Aloha Remus,

Can you please add Jennifer to our team? She is a good player and wants to join the Born to Kill team. Thanks

JohnnyB
Remus

Post by Remus »

JohnnyB wrote:Aloha Remus,

Can you please add Jennifer to our team? She is a good player and wants to join the Born to Kill team. Thanks

JohnnyB
:biggthumbsup:

p.s.
Marckus is a talented artist.
Where is your team logo?
:whatis:
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Yes Remus, Marckus is a very talented artist and a good friend! I inluded an attachment with our team logo and a photo of me. Have a great day my friend :)
best regards

JohnnyB
Born To Kill Logo.jpg
JohnnyB.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John_H

Post by John_H »

:agree: :mrgreen: :biggthumbsup:
Brigata HG
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

JohnnyB wrote:Yes Remus, Marckus is a very talented artist and a good friend! I inluded an attachment with our team logo and a photo of me. Have a great day my friend :)
best regards

JohnnyB
Born To Kill Logo.jpg
JohnnyB.jpg

Finally, someone close to MY age!!! Welcome JohhnyB :cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Remus

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:Finally, someone close to MY age!!! Welcome JohhnyB :cheers:
The veterans with young soul are also the best players (Topz007, Kinho40, Lenny, JohnnyB, zesuga, ...).
And they're with us from beginning.
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Thanks Slapshot! I am 54 years young! Lol
slapshot wrote:
JohnnyB wrote:Yes Remus, Marckus is a very talented artist and a good friend! I inluded an attachment with our team logo and a photo of me. Have a great day my friend :)
best regards

JohnnyB
Born To Kill Logo.jpg
JohnnyB.jpg

Finally, someone close to MY age!!! Welcome JohhnyB :cheers:
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Thank you Remus for your kind words. And to my brothers Topz007, Kinho40, Lenny and Zesuga, I am glad to be associated with “The Best of the Best”!

Aloha,
JohnnyB.
Remus wrote:
slapshot wrote:Finally, someone close to MY age!!! Welcome JohhnyB :cheers:
The veterans with young soul are also the best players (Topz007, Kinho40, Lenny, JohnnyB, zesuga, ...).
And they're with us from beginning.
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

i want 2 quit the team
Remus

Post by Remus »

Jennifer wrote:i want 2 quit the team
If you join a team, you cannot leave it for 30 days.
And if Jennifer = KillZone100, there is a big chance for you to get banned.
:wink:
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

no remus im not killzone plz dont get me baned i love this game :D
Remus

Post by Remus »

Jennifer wrote:no remus im not killzone plz dont get me baned i love this game :D
Enes Tekopitecus used to say "I love this game" every time he got banned.
:lol:
Take care!
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

remus plz i take long to get propack i want to ge more kills plz dont friend
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Remus, Please remove Jennifer from my team when her 30 days is up. If she and Killzone are one in the same, please ban forever!

best regards,

JohnnyB.
Remus wrote:
Jennifer wrote:i want 2 quit the team
If you join a team, you cannot leave it for 30 days.
And if Jennifer = KillZone100, there is a big chance for you to get banned.
:wink:
Remus

Post by Remus »

JohnnyB wrote:Remus, Please remove Jennifer from my team when her 30 days is up. If she and Killzone are one in the same, please ban forever!

best regards,

JohnnyB.
I did it today.
For a veteran, the "30 days" rule can be ignored.
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

plz remove me i want to leave the team already i hate it there i feel like im in hell no fence
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Thank you my friend. My team will be more cautious the next time we hire a player.

best regards,

JohnnyB
Remus wrote:
JohnnyB wrote:Remus, Please remove Jennifer from my team when her 30 days is up. If she and Killzone are one in the same, please ban forever!

best regards,

JohnnyB.
I did it today.
For a veteran, the "30 days" rule can be ignored.
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Jennifer, You were never really on the team and did not play any team matches. Remus unlocked the gate to Hell for you so now you are free to leave and roam. Good luck in finding a team! I look forward to battling you and Killzone on the battlefield! That is, if it is possible for both of you to be in the same camp at the same time? Happy hunting!

JohnnyB
Jennifer wrote:plz remove me i want to leave the team already i hate it there i feel like im in hell no fence
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Keep your chin up Johnny
It's trial and error with this team stuff
It takes time to get a team full of active and stable players
I'll let you know when i'm in one :lol:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Thanks Bro for the good advice! Yes, it has been trial and error with selecting active players. I currently have 2 MIA players (Minotauro and Magic) that I have not seen since my team was created. I will probably end up removing them from the team to give other deserving players a chance to join us. Take care my friend. :)

JohnnyB
Lenny wrote:Keep your chin up Johnny
It's trial and error with this team stuff
It takes time to get a team full of active and stable players
I'll let you know when i'm in one :lol:
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

johnny im not going to waste my time on ur ok first of all i didnt like ur team no one will ever get online so good luck don johnny ih ope u get me with don johny
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

thank you jennifer :) sorry you never played on my team and disliked it. :( i wish you nothing but the best of luck with your game play :)

p.s... jack will be keeping an eye on you/killzone so i suggest you keep the language clean when you play! killzone was removed from the elite list for his actions. Happy Hunting!

jb
Jennifer wrote:johnny im not going to waste my time on ur ok first of all i didnt like ur team no one will ever get online so good luck don johnny ih ope u get me with don johny
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

shup up old man
Milan

Post by Milan »

Jennifer wrote:shup up old man
This little nerd came 2 days ago and already has sharp tongue :lol:
You don't want from me to learn you about respect, trust me, you will be sorry you ever join this game :wink:
Milan
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again..
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Yes my friend! Be it known that I am not liked by many! Guess jennifer/killzone do not like it when people see through the BS! Haha! Thats okay though! I will kill them (singular) with impunity! Rats have a short lifespan in hopeless! We find them and annihilate!

jb
Milan wrote:
Jennifer wrote:shup up old man
This little nerd came 2 days ago and already has sharp tongue :lol:
You don't want from me to learn you about respect, trust me, you will be sorry you ever join this game :wink:
JohnnyB

Born to Kill

Post by JohnnyB »

Aloha Remus,

I have 2 team players that have inactive accounts. Minotauro and Magic were both good team members but have not played with us for around 1 year now. Can I please remove them from our team? I want to give a couple of other prospects a chance to join our team. Yair1 is also temporarily inactive due to important school studies. Marckus and I want to keep Yair on our team as he will resume play soon. Thank you my friend! :biggthumbsup:

best regards,
JohnnyB.
Remus

Re: Born to Kill

Post by Remus »

I have 2 team players that have inactive accounts. Minotauro and Magic were both good team members but have not played with us for around 1 year now. Can I please remove them from our team? I want to give a couple of other prospects a chance to join our team. Yair1 is also temporarily inactive due to important school studies. Marckus and I want to keep Yair on our team as he will resume play soon. Thank you my friend! :biggthumbsup:
Done.
JohnnyB

Re: Born to Kill

Post by JohnnyB »

Thank you my friend! :worship:

best regards,
JohnnyB.
Remus wrote:

Done.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Welcome Bro! Looks like a great team! We look forward to playing you. :biggthumbsup: :mrgreen: :biggthumbsup:

JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Thanks Bro! I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield! :biggthumbsup:
slapshot wrote:Welcome Bro! Looks like a great team! We look forward to playing you. :biggthumbsup: :mrgreen: :biggthumbsup:
vivek

Post by vivek »

i want to join this team first delete my team delhi daredevils name vivek frags more than 45000 time zone asian standard time please join me .remus please delete delhi daredevil & join born to kill :biggthumbsup:
EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN NOBODY WANTS TO DIE
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

vivek wrote:i want to join this team first delete my team delhi daredevils name vivek frags more than 45000 time zone asian standard time please join me .remus please delete delhi daredevil & join born to kill :biggthumbsup:
Remus,

Can you please add vivek to my team after he settles the dismantlement of his team? He requested to be on my team while we were playing last night. I told him that I would give him a chance.

thank you :biggthumbsup:
Remus

Post by Remus »

JohnnyB wrote:Remus,

Can you please add vivek to my team after he settles the dismantlement of his team? He requested to be on my team while we were playing last night. I told him that I would give him a chance.

JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Remus wrote:

Thank you Remus :)

Welcome to the team Vivek! :)
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

JohnnyB wrote:
Remus wrote:

Thank you Remus :)

Welcome to the team Vivek! :)
A good player to add! :cheers:

mibindia

Post by mibindia »

want to join
frags =3685
my points =45040 and still counting ... so can i join :biggthumbsup: :eek:
mib
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

mibindia wrote:want to join
frags =3685
Mibindia, Vivek metioned that you are tied up with school studies. Will you be able to play this game regularly? We are looking for active, not part time players. Are you in the same timezone as Vivek? Normally we look for players that have 10,000 - 15,000 frags and who have some experience. Please answer my questions and I will render a decision. :smile:
vivek

Post by vivek »

i dont tell this word for this player i told only for rajput he is my brother jhoonyb mibindia is a good player i play lot of game with mib he is good one without pro package :biggthumbsup:
vivek

Post by vivek »

please jhoony add mibindia in our team :biggthumbsup:
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

JohnnyB wrote:
mibindia wrote:want to join
frags =3685
Mibindia, Vivek metioned that you are tied up with school studies. Will you be able to play this game regularly? We are looking for active, not part time players. Are you in the same timezone as Vivek? Normally we look for players that have 10,000 - 15,000 frags and who have some experience. Please answer my questions and I will render a decision. :smile:
Sorry Mibindia, I got you mixed up with another player Vivek was telling me about. Still need to know more about you. Thanks
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

vivek wrote:please jhoony add mibindia in our team :biggthumbsup:
Vivek, If mibindia wants to join our team he will have to apply here like you did. He needs to request to be on the team and list the number of frags he has. Thanks
mibindia

Post by mibindia »

yes iam in the same time zone as vivek ... yes i kan play reguraley in ur time as u say ... :smash: :pimp:
mib