HURRICANE SANDY

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
Sgt_Saunders

HURRICANE SANDY

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

To all my Hopeless Family, those of us you live on the north-east coast of the United States will soon be dealing with the realities of the real world when Hurricane Sandy hits us. I have been dealing with these problems for the last 12 years or more, Hurricanes, Floods, Nor-Easters. Many of us are by late Monday will lose power for a week or more, others including myself may be dealing with flooding, some more severe than others. Please prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I will hope that everyone who is dealing with this stay safe. Remember in the worst situations you are loved. Protect and assist each other when you can. By Monday I will probably be off line until my power is restored, and maybe longer if I get flooded again. Don't worry about me I am a survivor.

Sgt_Saunder
s
slapshot

Re: HURRICANE SANDY

Post by slapshot »

All of our news reports indicate this may be a very bad storm. My very best wishes to you David, and your family. Please take care and I'll pray for you and everyone in this storm's path. I too have family near Cape Cod. May God watch over everyone.
:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:To all my Hopeless Family, those of us you live on the north-east coast of the United States will soon be dealing with the realities of the real world when Hurricane Sandy hits us. I have been dealing with these problems for the last 12 years or more, Hurricanes, Floods, Nor-Easters. Many of us are by late Monday will lose power for a week or more, others including myself may be dealing with flooding, some more severe than others. Please prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I will hope that everyone who is dealing with this stay safe. Remember in the worst situations you are loved. Protect and assist each other when you can. By Monday I will probably be off line until my power is restored, and maybe longer if I get flooded again. Don't worry about me I am a survivor.

Sgt_Saunder
s
I hope everyone who lives there knows what to do. We dont have any hurricanes, tornadoes or earthquakes here so we are relatively safe...

STAY SAFE AND RETURN BACK TO YOUR NORMAL LIFE ASAP.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Thank you my friends for you thoughts and prayers. If you see the reports this storm is a monster and will effect millions in several states in the northeast part of United States including New Jersey where I live. I live on the Delaware River side of New Jerseys and I and others who live along the river will keep a watchful eye on how much rain falls and the runoffs into the river. Flash flooding during the storm could also happen as it did last year with Hurricane Irene. Those of you who live in other parts of the world deal with similar weather events or some other natural events understand the feelings of the pending storm. (for those who want around the world who wants to know more on this storm of the century go to www.weather.com

Again those of you who are dealing with this as I am STAY SAFE!
:love:
andrey

Post by andrey »

THATS SO MESSED UP.NO ECECTRICITY ??!! :sad:
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

8 million currently without electricity.

This photo was take in Scituate Massachusetts, not far from where some of my family live:

69779_10151118713286915_262829736_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

andrey

Post by andrey »

AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
andrey

Post by andrey »

ARE those birds flying in the storm ??
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Mother nature is a dictatorship.
The less we listen.
The more it will dictate
:shock:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

andrey wrote:ARE those birds flying in the storm ??
They are! They talked about on the news how tropical birds often can get trapped in the eye of a storm and will follow the storm to land. There are several groups a special "bird watchers" who only follow hurricanes and tropical storms so they can see these birds out of their normal habitat. But I imagine the birds in this photo to be normal sea gulls.

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Lenny wrote:Mother nature is a dictatorship.
The less we listen.
The more it will dictate
:shock:
Maybe we have to start to listen to her (Mother nature)! Anyway my hopes and prayers are with the people affected with this storm!
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
andrey

Post by andrey »

slapshot wrote:
andrey wrote:ARE those birds flying in the storm ??
They are! They talked about on the news how tropical birds often can get trapped in the eye of a storm and will follow the storm to land. There are several groups a special "bird watchers" who only follow hurricanes and tropical storms so they can see these birds out of their normal habitat. But I imagine the birds in this photo to be normal sea gulls.
oohh.COOOLLLL!!!
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

The following post says it all about being human! In the face of devastation, we pull together. [/i]
:pompom:

http://izismile.com/2012/11/02/the_stre ... _pics.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:The following post says it all about being human! In the face of devastation, we pull together. [/i]
:pompom:

http://izismile.com/2012/11/02/the_stre ... _pics.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:biggthumbsup: :biggthumbsup:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien