Pingers, Laggers, Latent connections, you know who you are..

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
slapshot

Pingers, Laggers, Latent connections, you know who you are..

Post by slapshot »

First off, to miketheking1: If I said anything out of line tonight, I apologize. I never mean to hurt anyone's feelings. I sincerely hope I did not hurt yours.

You were boasting about "100 kills and only 40 deaths" and "boom! headshot kill".

I told you that it wasn't skill. That part I sincerely did mean. Now, you were gracious enough to reboot, and for that I do appreciate your effort. But a bad connection cannot always be corrected by a re-boot. I know, everyone tells you "reboot" so you do.

I want to explain (once again) an age-old frustration with the players of this game who have good connection:

Because of the connection issues, your computer maybe registers every other shot sent from my computer (if I'm lucky); yet my computer registers all of yours (or most, certainly more than your computer does). So the result is it takes 8 - 10 shots for me to kill you (again, if I'm lucky) and only 2 - 3 of yours to kill me.

So I ask, is that "skill"? NO, it is NOT! :mad:
Again, you rebooted the game without me even asking you. I appreciate your effort, I really do. But the fact is you normally play from the library or where ever you do, and probably the computer is not the best and the connection certainly isn't.

Now the camp you came into? Is the camp I started. I waited around for 10 - 15 minutes for players to come out of the noob camps and into my camp.
Because it's my camp, I have every right to kick you, but I won't. To me, that's an abuse of the "Elite / Bonus" powers. (I try to set an example :cool: ). So I left and gave up my own camp. Not because of your bad connection, but because many players with a similar connection think they are all that good. I could fill pages of this forum with names, but I won't.

So next time, try to understand, I don't dislike you personally, but I certainly do not care to see someone with one of the most notoriously bad connections brag about how many kills they have!!! :roll:

Many other players have bad connections, and have been granted "Elite" status. Why? Because:
1. They have tried to clean up their connection.
2. We all know they tried. And
3. They recognize their advantage, and they use decorum, good manners, and class and they don't rub in how many kills they have! The rest of us are quick to forgive a bad connection that they cannot help, and welcome them into the community with Elite status.

I know that you are probably a good guy, and probably did not intend to cause any bad feelings. But please, do try to understand where the rest of us are coming from.

My "rant", is now over.
:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

miketheking1

Re: Pingers, Laggers, Latent connections, you know who you are..

Post by miketheking1 »

no u dident say anything bad to me, u said the truth and your right it about my connection so i disited not to play anymore because of my connection it not fair for others i ruin there games and this it a great game to play to have fun and im not gonna play because of what u said i was gonna stop a long time ago but i dident want to but im gunna stop playing right now to long u guys i had a lot of fun playing with u guys yur all awosme we had great games together
slapshot wrote:First off, to miketheking1: If I said anything out of line tonight, I apologize. I never mean to hurt anyone's feelings. I sincerely hope I did not hurt yours.

You were boasting about "100 kills and only 40 deaths" and "boom! headshot kill".

I told you that it wasn't skill. That part I sincerely did mean. Now, you were gracious enough to reboot, and for that I do appreciate your effort. But a bad connection cannot always be corrected by a re-boot. I know, everyone tells you "reboot" so you do.

I want to explain (once again) an age-old frustration with the players of this game who have good connection:

Because of the connection issues, your computer maybe registers every other shot sent from my computer (if I'm lucky); yet my computer registers all of yours (or most, certainly more than your computer does). So the result is it takes 8 - 10 shots for me to kill you (again, if I'm lucky) and only 2 - 3 of yours to kill me.

So I ask, is that "skill"? NO, it is NOT! :mad:
Again, you rebooted the game without me even asking you. I appreciate your effort, I really do. But the fact is you normally play from the library or where ever you do, and probably the computer is not the best and the connection certainly isn't.

Now the camp you came into? Is the camp I started. I waited around for 10 - 15 minutes for players to come out of the noob camps and into my camp.
Because it's my camp, I have every right to kick you, but I won't. To me, that's an abuse of the "Elite / Bonus" powers. (I try to set an example :cool: ). So I left and gave up my own camp. Not because of your bad connection, but because many players with a similar connection think they are all that good. I could fill pages of this forum with names, but I won't.

So next time, try to understand, I don't dislike you personally, but I certainly do not care to see someone with one of the most notoriously bad connections brag about how many kills they have!!! :roll:

Many other players have bad connections, and have been granted "Elite" status. Why? Because:
1. They have tried to clean up their connection.
2. We all know they tried. And
3. They recognize their advantage, and they use decorum, good manners, and class and they don't rub in how many kills they have! The rest of us are quick to forgive a bad connection that they cannot help, and welcome them into the community with Elite status.

I know that you are probably a good guy, and probably did not intend to cause any bad feelings. But please, do try to understand where the rest of us are coming from.

My "rant", is now over.
KILLER ON THE LOOSE
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

99% of the immortals players have 2 things in common.
Their very good players with slow internet connections.
:sad: :? :cry: :roll:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

miketheking1 wrote:no u dident say anything bad to me, u said the truth and your right it about my connection so i disited not to play anymore because of my connection it not fair for others i ruin there games and this it a great game to play to have fun and im not gonna play because of what u said i was gonna stop a long time ago but i dident want to but im gunna stop playing right now to long u guys i had a lot of fun playing with u guys yur all awosme we had great games together

Mike, no one is asking you to leave the game. Only to be cognizant of your remarks during the game. Don't brag. Let's have fun!

Lenny

Post by Lenny »

slapshot wrote:Pingers, Laggers, Latent connections, you know who you are..
Every team has at least one. :lol:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
miketheking1

Post by miketheking1 »

# 1 a lot of people asked me y do i still play this game with me connection and leave this game and dont play it i wont say there names but ya and its ok me bro-on-law bought a Xbox 360 call of duty 3
slapshot wrote:
miketheking1 wrote:no u dident say anything bad to me, u said the truth and your right it about my connection so i disited not to play anymore because of my connection it not fair for others i ruin there games and this it a great game to play to have fun and im not gonna play because of what u said i was gonna stop a long time ago but i dident want to but im gunna stop playing right now to long u guys i had a lot of fun playing with u guys yur all awosme we had great games together

Mike, no one is asking you to leave the game. Only to be cognizant of your remarks during the game. Don't brag. Let's have fun!
KILLER ON THE LOOSE
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

miketheking1 wrote:# 1 a lot of people asked me y do i still play this game with me connection and leave this game and dont play it i wont say there names but ya and its ok me bro-on-law bought a Xbox 360 call of duty 3

Well okay dude, but you are welcome here always. Yes I know, a lot of people (including me) get frustrated. :oops: But we all love the game. So bottom line is, we all deserve a place here.
BTW, I hear COD is awesome!!! Enjoy man!
Hope to see you back soon

miketheking1

Post by miketheking1 »

whats COD
slapshot wrote:
miketheking1 wrote:# 1 a lot of people asked me y do i still play this game with me connection and leave this game and dont play it i wont say there names but ya and its ok me bro-on-law bought a Xbox 360 call of duty 3

Well okay dude, but you are welcome here always. Yes I know, a lot of people (including me) get frustrated. :oops: But we all love the game. So bottom line is, we all deserve a place here.
BTW, I hear COD is awesome!!! Enjoy man!
Hope to see you back soon
KILLER ON THE LOOSE
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

CallOfDuty 3
:shock:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Its really frustrating when I shoot out all ammo and my enemy is alive and I dead. But I have big patience. :D

Maybe Hopless2 should automatically recognize players with a bad connection or PC and put them in a camp that's specified for such players.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Lenny wrote:CallOfDuty 3

No! :evil: "COD" As in "North Atlantic Cod"!
cod_fish_q_1_15714.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lenny

Post by Lenny »

:lol: :lol:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Carry On Duffel bag .
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:Carry On Duffel bag .

I thought it was Cheese On Demand . . . :lol:

supreme

Post by supreme »

haha
:
miketheking1

Post by miketheking1 »

black ops 2 is coming out thats awesome
Lenny wrote:CallOfDuty 3
KILLER ON THE LOOSE